Pretty Please

... Resist the urge to link to these stupid f*****g YouTube videos where so called hunters are doing irreparable harm to us.

These videos are listed on this site, arguably one of the most popular hunting sites around.

These links then get viewed by everyone that can see the Hunting Video Clips section.

This extra traffic then pushes these links up the Google/Yahoo ranking systems.

These links become more popular and it attracts more people to watching links of inhumane stupidity.

This increased activity pushes the videos further up the ranking system, like it did with

. 10 million 700 thousand + hits. Now arguably the most linked to video ever conceived.

Many people come to this site as their first point of contact, when learning about hunting. First. That's because we're that high up the same ranking systems.

They come to this section to look at examples of what hunting is about. Instead they get an extremely damaging, and negative, perspective because of these YouTube chancers. I'm sure I don't need to mention that our opponents are on here, looking for material damaging to hunting, and we're actually saving them the need to search for it because you are doing it for them, for free.

We know it's there for those that want to see it but distancing ourselves from these videos is a good thing. This site is for the promotion of legal and humane types of hunting. We have to remove this stuff when you put it up and it's better for everyone if it doesn't go up in the first place.

This has been a public service announcement.

Merry Christmas. :)

Linking to YouTube hunting clips isn't the issue.

It's dumb clips of people doing stupid things in the name of hunting.

I can see why people are linking to them. Some of this stuff is outrageous and it's being done for universal condemnation. The problem now is that by simply linking to these videos, the power of The Hunting Life in the Internet search engine rankings, is drawing a lot of attention to these things.

I'm not asking people to stop linking to videos.

Just the ones that make hunting look really, really, really, really, bad.

If people really need to share these links, then do it through PM, don't use the site to give these messers fame/notoriety. With great power comes great responsibility.