The Eve of Christmas eve

Guest allroundhunter
No the dogs were not doubled up, we had tried several earths using different dogs for each earth we tried before we got a mark on this one what we dug.

Well done lad :clapper:It didnt even say that you did double up well done on ya early christmas prezzy its mint :thumbs: an the photo,s MR.Baily :boogie: atb ARH

Edited by allroundhunter

Well Dev, would you rather me be a bit more pin point with my wording in the future just for your benefit?

I don't post any thread up on here to try and get any sort of recognition out of any of the so called super terrier men that think they're a class apart from everyone else. I come on here to share how I've been getting on and to see how others have been doing and I will not justify myself to anyone who doesn't know me who just wants to try and pick holes in some of the wording in post that I've made.

Iv seen that russel dog work before and iv seen his father work and his grandmother work iv seen the whole line work and this dog is 2nd to none he needs no back up in an earth what so ever proper dog mate :thumbs:

Well Dev, would you rather me be a bit more pin point with my wording in the future just for your benefit?

I don't post any thread up on here to try and get any sort of recognition out of any of the so called super terrier men that think they're a class apart from everyone else. I come on here to share how I've been getting on and to see how others have been doing and I will not justify myself to anyone who doesn't know me who just wants to try and pick holes in some of the wording in post that I've made.

AFT, i hope you dont think that i think im a so called super terrier man bla bla bla, im far from it, just an average guy like yourself with average dogs,i just read your post as you wrote it, and it implyed that both terriers were used, thats all, i just gave my opinion thats all

first of all that russel dog is one hundred percent he really is try to buy the dog every time im with the ownwer any how, all round hunter, why the f**k are are you saying dogs should be shot, you havent got a clue about lurchers let alone terriers, and as for people saying you should do this and that this way and that, surely as long as the job is done no terriers have been lost and everyone goes home happy that is all that matters, im sure they were just showing the young dog what its all about!!!

Guest allroundhunter
yes i noticed that too, why do you double up terriers, if a terrier need another one with him/her to work a fox they need shot

This guy here has said this swag not me I WAS SHOCKED AS much as you was!

Guest allroundhunter
yes i noticed that too, why do you double up terriers, if a terrier need another one with him/her to work a fox they need shot

Swag the emotion thing was trying to say confused and couldnt beleave he could say it cause I wouldnt ever agree to shooting any dog. Plus edited it cos I went mad at him for saying such a thing an got carried away.

Swag the emotion thing was trying to say confused and couldnt beleave he could say it cause I wouldnt ever agree to shooting any dog. Plus edited it cos I went mad at him for saying such a thing an got carried away.

pwaaa whats going on here is there any need for me to get involed?????????????????????

pwaaa whats going on here is there any need for me to get involed?????????????????????

no there ent!!!