Out for a dig with Teckel

well done mate,this is why some people struggle to post on here these days,in the last pic you can clearly see some other terriers,was obvious to me the work done by one of them,keep at it and good luck with the teckel pup,shame some cocks have to ruin your post.

who you caling a cock pal i m not trying to ruin anyones post ,.alot of people would put a seven month old pup to a fox.i mis understood his post thats all.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done mate,this is why some people struggle to post on here these days,in the last pic you can clearly see some other terriers,was obvious to me the work done by one of them,keep at it and good luck with the teckel pup,shame some cocks have to ruin your post.

Thanks nitevision

nice pics .....David how many teckels have you got? didn't you also get one out of the litter from ruger8? (the litter my pups from!)

jest the two compo the one of ruger8 is jest staring on rats doing ok will let you now how she gos how is you pup doing mate

Are you saying that you put a 7month old pup in an earth on a fox which you then dug?

I'm not saying that so I'd better clear this up. A fox was dug with another dog, the fox being approx some 18" further up a very tight tube where the 7 month old had no chance of pushing to. So she was released off the couplings and left to make her own way to the dig, which she did with a bit of keeness about her. Went straight into where we had dug on a bit, started snorting up the tube where the fox was and then digging at the very small hole. She was left to do this for a little while, then coupled back up, opened up the dig and humanely shot the fox. Hope that clears things up. Only an arse would let a 7 month old get to any fox - that's not for me!

Thanks for clearing that up mate,I was sure I had it wrong..........cheers.....martin.

Guest nitevision

who you caling a cock pal i m not trying to ruin anyones post ,.alot of people would put a seven month old pup to a fox.i mis understood his post thats all.

im not your pal,if the cap fits,and you seem to feel it does,then wear it lol :whistling:
nice pics .....David how many teckels have you got? didn't you also get one out of the litter from ruger8? (the litter my pups from!)

jest the two compo the one of ruger8 is jest staring on rats doing ok will let you now how she gos how is you pup doing mate

He came ferreting with me on wednesday

DSCF2809-1.jpg

we had 18 rabbits....he spent most of the day sat on the ferret box watching...he does get his nose down though and when out with my other two dogs he hunts up quiet well!

He has been shooting with me also and i am hoping to get out over the weekend

He came ferreting with me on wednesday

DSCF2809-1.jpg

we had 18 rabbits....he spent most of the day sat on the ferret box watching...he does get his nose down though and when out with my other two dogs he hunts up quiet well!

He has been shooting with me also and i am hoping to get out over the weekend

The dog is looking great, looks like a clever fella getting a good vantage point up on top of the ferret box! You don't get to see a lot down there on them little legs! I'll get some pics up of Tia when I get the chance.

to tafy and derwen this is a working dog post so think you are in the rong plase think there is a show secshon on here for you some were.no drinkers secshon tho tafy triy www.im a drinker [bANNED TEXT] the other lads are in the field working thayer dogs .com :D:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

to tafy and derwen this is a working dog post so think you are in the rong plase think there is a show secshon on here for you some were.no drinkers secshon tho tafy triy www.im a drinker [bANNED TEXT] the other lads are in the field working thayer dogs .com :D:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
dia for got more about terriers than you'll ever nown. i soled you a black bitch out of robbat boths stuff.from iland you had one dig with it and you shit you self because the bitch was a bit banged up. :clapper: soo dont tell mee about show's because i can produce wokers and show dog's..be around to long to be f****d around by idiots like you.i dont have to put photos on her to find friend's ii am nown you are not. in the huntin wrold huwns and terries.if you spek the truth the terria you are diggin with ii bread and now andrew make 21 own's it. and you are havein the glorry with youer stuped mop head tettels you put the coller on it (resever) to make out you got the geer you borrowd myy tee bar. and it is andrew belmad and flint geer soo stop bull shittin..lammpiin iis a easy sport :yes::clapper:

that told you mr lloyd :whistling:

derwyn that bitch you bred is nothing to be shouting about over the net :D

dai does get out and work his dogs he may not do loads with terriers but hes a lamping man and the lurchers are out regular

i dont think that tbar had ever been used till we took it out digging :angel::laugh: