ACD pups 6 weeks old

Thanks folks for the comments,have you any pics of your dog dooson and how have you got on with it please mate? and i think i'm keeping the bitch in the middle of the 3rd and 5th pic up from the bottom of the puppy pics Wild Rover she is on the right in the 2nd pic up as well,not to quiet,not to bold and she has always came and sat under my legs every time i go and feed or just to see them.The dog in the bottom pic has a nice even temprament,when i say that he is simular to my bitch in his ways,the red dog pup with the white diamond on his head is the lad in the litter and the patched faced bitch usally in the rear or peeking around a corner is the one who just likes to see whats going on before commiting herself,but she is comming out of her shell so to speek and getting bolder by the day.Would have made life easier to choose to have had a duffer or two in the litter but as you can see all of them are little belters,not that i'm moaning about having a good litter all the way through!.The first pic says a lot in there individual ways as it goes.Red dog out to see,the two drinking just being middle ground dogs and her at the back taking it all in then doing something after she's sure enough.

they all look good, personality wise you will know best, watching them develop part of the fun, whichever you choose I'm sure will be spot on.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam of pups,she is carrying the pups in these pics.

Picture074.jpg

Picture073.jpg

A dog capable of ALL you say Whin is what was bred for and if anyone wonders why we used a Australian Cattle Dog then Comache and Stevemac have answered your question,why use anything else?.

great looking pups you have there . i have a first x cattledogxgreyhound top dogs best of luck

Hello mate, be nice to see photos of your acd x, who bred it, how old etc, and how does it work.

Guest night time my time

I'v been to see the litter today,you couldnt pick a bad one if you tryed,doesnt matter how meny times you look at them its near impossable to pick one,for anyone after one its just a case of pass me one of those pups or you would be there all week and never be able to pick one over the other,they all have something going for them,one shy ,sitting back takeing it all in plotting you up,another stright to you while another barks and bites but all strong health pups when it comes to it, i wish i had room, firemans wishing he was a millionare and could aford to keep them all,they will be rum hard dogs when they are grown, :)

Dam of pups,she is carrying the pups in these pics.

Picture074.jpg

Picture073.jpg

A dog capable of ALL you say Whin is what was bred for and if anyone wonders why we used a Australian Cattle Dog then Comache and Stevemac have answered your question,why use anything else?.

great looking pups you have there . i have a first x cattledogxgreyhound top dogs best of luck

Hello mate, be nice to see photos of your acd x, who bred it, how old etc, and how does it work.

hi wild rover a mate breed my dog he 17 month old hes a good ferreting dog just started him on the lamp

post-13468-1229380599.jpg

post-13468-1229380957.jpg

Thanks folks for the comments,have you any pics of your dog dooson and how have you got on with it please mate? and i think i'm keeping the bitch in the middle of the 3rd and 5th pic up from the bottom of the puppy pics Wild Rover she is on the right in the 2nd pic up as well,not to quiet,not to bold and she has always came and sat under my legs every time i go and feed or just to see them.The dog in the bottom pic has a nice even temprament,when i say that he is simular to my bitch in his ways,the red dog pup with the white diamond on his head is the lad in the litter and the patched faced bitch usally in the rear or peeking around a corner is the one who just likes to see whats going on before commiting herself,but she is comming out of her shell so to speek and getting bolder by the day.Would have made life easier to choose to have had a duffer or two in the litter but as you can see all of them are little belters,not that i'm moaning about having a good litter all the way through!.The first pic says a lot in there individual ways as it goes.Red dog out to see,the two drinking just being middle ground dogs and her at the back taking it all in then doing something after she's sure enough.

hi there fireman as i was telling wild rover i do ferreting with him and just started him on the lamp wich hes pick up really quick you will be very inpressed with your pup

post-13468-1229381812.jpg

hi there fireman as i was telling wild rover i do ferreting with him and just started him on the lamp wich hes pick up really quick you will be very inpressed with your pup

post-13468-1229382162.jpg

post-13468-1229382611.jpg

couple more pics if i can get this computer to work mate

post-13468-1229383815.jpg

Cracking looking dog there dooson,yet to see a weak looking dog with this cross and your one looks full of strenght with a good head on him.Thanks for showing us your pics mate and myself am looking forward to what the future brings with this cross,good luck with with him and to all with this cross have a great season with your dogs and hope they all do well for you.

Cracking looking dog there dooson,yet to see a weak looking dog with this cross and your one looks full of strenght with a good head on him.Thanks for showing us your pics mate and myself am looking forward to what the future brings with this cross,good luck with with him and to all with this cross have a great season with your dogs and hope they all do well for you.

best of luck to mate keep the pics coming :thumbs:

Nice dog mate, strong built, good head, I have had them for over 15 years and whatever they have been introduced to they take to it like a duck to water and pick things up in an instance. My old lad is nine in January the pup I have is a acd x grey/whip only small 21 inch but built like a brick shithouse, just a mini version of yours, maybe darker red.

Are you pleased with him.

Nice dog mate, strong built, good head, I have had them for over 15 years and whatever they have been introduced to they take to it like a duck to water and pick things up in an instance. My old lad is nine in January the pup I have is a acd x grey/whip only small 21 inch but built like a brick shithouse, just a mini version of yours, maybe darker red.

ya mate very pleased with him like you siad there like a duck to water in the field , real good ferreting dogs .asme lx on he as the sister to mine keep the pics coming :thumbs:

ya mate very pleased with him like you siad there like a duck to water in the field , real good ferreting dogs .asme lx on he as the sister to mine keep the pics coming :thumbs:

Yea seen his bitch, tidy they all have the same stamp.