BORDER TERRIERS

Guest bulls_eye

Guest bulls_eye

i know my dogs r good not shit like yours

yes you got me there :good:

as my husband said let the dogs do the talking bring your best dog and we will go and have a dig and then we will see if these r show shit :yes:

i,ll take that as an invite lol its one way of getting em.if you have the land i,ll hold you to that this coming season.

would you like my phone number

yes i would like your phone number and i will give you a call

i know my dogs r good not shit like yours

yes you got me there :good:

as my husband said let the dogs do the talking bring your best dog and we will go and have a dig and then we will see if these r show shit :yes:

i,ll take that as an invite lol its one way of getting em.if you have the land i,ll hold you to that this coming season.

would you like my phone number

:clapper: i think your in there mucker, :D:D Roybo

Guest mucker
this will be interesting :D

if they were 400 euros :D seriously we had a good old chat on the phone and i still said i dont agree with the prices.

in hind sight its none of my buisness.

i will say i would never nock borders for there working abilities,i think youve got to work a good number of a breed before you can really have an opinion and ive never worked one.

anyways the fellas kindly invited me up his end for a few hours in the new season and i hope to return the day out :good:

Guest bulls_eye

if they were 400 euros :D seriously we had a good old chat on the phone and i still said i dont agree with the prices.

i will say i would never nock borders for there working abilities,i think youve got to work a good number of a breed before you can really have an opinion and ive never worked one.

anyways the fellas kindly invited me up his end for a few hours in the new season and i hope to return the day out :good:

yes we have just to show him how borders really work

Bulls eye, i hope your borders are up to the job,cos i know muckers dog's and they don't take any prisoner's.Pup's ain't bad either,and they didn't cost £400. :good:

Guest bulls_eye

Bulls eye, i hope your borders are up to the job,cos i know muckers dog's and they don't take any prisoner's.Pup's ain't bad either,and they didn't cost £400. :good:

my dogs r up 2 the job he will see that when we go