BORDER TERRIERS

Guest bulls_eye

Guest bulls_eye

2 border terrier puppies, 1 boy and 1 girl, they are pedigree and kc registered,

they are 8 weeks old, and also wormed to date, and raised with children.

mum and dad are here they both have wonderful temperments, oxcroft blood lines,

They are now looking for a new family home where they will be loved and cared for.

£400 RING FOR DETAILS 07791243972

Guest carp777
2 border terrier puppies, 1 boy and 1 girl, they are pedigree and kc registered,

They are now looking for a new family home where they will be loved and cared for.

£100 RING FOR DETAILS 07791243972

do you work the parents?

Guest bulls_eye

do you work the parents?

yes but they r 400 the wrong price went on

Guest mucker

do you work the parents?

wrong site bulls eye!

do you work the parents?

wrong site bulls eye!

£400 are they gold????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest bulls_eye

do you work the parents?

wrong site bulls eye!

thats the going rate 4 a border

Guest mucker

do you work the parents?

wrong site bulls eye!

yes it is for show shit and money grabbing tossers, price was about right the first time.

Guest bulls_eye

do you work the parents?

wrong site bulls eye!

yes it is for show shit and money grabbing tossers, price was about right the first time.

my borders are not show shit all my borders are very good grafters, and if you can get a border that is pedigree and kc registered for 100 then get me 1

Guest mucker

[

my borders are not show shit all my borders are very good grafters, and if you can get a border that is pedigree and kc registered for 100 then get me 1

thats write mate i wont, ive got to pay an extra 250 quid for a bit of paper stating its registered with a kennel club in order for me to dig to one.

Guest bulls_eye

[

thats write mate i wont, ive got to pay an extra 250 quid for a bit of paper stating its registered with a kennel club in order for me to dig to one.

im not your mate actually im a woman and i havent any intrest in what u have got to say i know that we have good borders and im not interested in talking to fowl mouthed people like you :laugh:

Guest mucker

[

im not your mate actually im a woman and i havent any intrest in what u have got to say i know that we have good borders and im not interested in talking to fowl mouthed people like you :laugh:

money grabbing tart :kiss:

Guest bulls_eye

[

money grabbing tart :kiss:

i know my dogs r good not shit like yours

Guest bulls_eye

yes you got me there :good:

as my husband said let the dogs do the talking bring your best dog and we will go and have a dig and then we will see if these r show shit :yes:

Bulls Eye are the Borders used for bushing or digging? :good:

they are used 4 both but my husband,uses the old dog for digging got a younger bitch that he uses 4 bushing

Guest mucker

yes you got me there :good:

as my husband said let the dogs do the talking bring your best dog and we will go and have a dig and then we will see if these r show shit :yes:

i,ll take that as an invite lol its one way of getting em.if you have the land i,ll hold you to that this coming season.

would you like my phone number