black tan bitch

hi lads

this is a pic of my bitch flea been up before but thought would put it up again will put some new ones up tomorrow of her and other dogs she is about 1 half now but was about 13 months in this pic had about 20ish big ones with her now and think she isnt going jib on me now not a hard bitch but very head strong bayer any way what you lot think of her

post-7768-1229031534.jpg

post-7768-1229031560.jpg

hi lads

this is a pic of my bitch flea been up before but thought would put it up again will put some new ones up tomorrow of her and other dogs she is about 1 half now but was about 13 months in this pic had about 20ish big ones with her now and think she isnt going jib on me now not a hard bitch but very head strong bayer any way what you lot think of her

nice dog mate

the dog in the pic hasnt seen a big fox..............five months later shes not seen 20.

try fishing mate...........there always big.

took the words out of me mouth-ha

sorry lads what you getting at? you calling me a liar? i am not the best at dates and stuff maybe she wasnt as old in the pic as i thought all i know is that she has had that many so far going by my game diary and still going good

Guest Eamon.Mc
the dog in the pic hasnt seen a big fox..............five months later shes not seen 20.

try fishing mate...........there always big.

took the words out of me mouth-ha

sorry lads what you getting at? you calling me a liar? i am not the best at dates and stuff maybe she wasnt as old in the pic as i thought all i know is that she has had that many so far going by my game diary and still going good

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...c=26698&hl=

There's a wee bit of a difference in a few weeks or a month out but hey 17 months????

Me thinks your'e a bit of a Walter Mitty!