Trans K9

CUBE

Has anybody used TransK9 , based down itowards Castle Douglas in Dumfires & Galloway, for supply of kennels, bunks, cabins etc with regards to service etc,.

I've met a couple of chaps who rate their dog boxes for the back of their buggies pretty well.

Comments welcome.

Ta :drink::gunsmilie:

Has anybody used TransK9 , based down itowards Castle Douglas in Dumfires & Galloway, for supply of kennels, bunks, cabins etc with regards to service etc,.

I've met a couple of chaps who rate their dog boxes for the back of their buggies pretty well.

Comments welcome.

Simply................Superb

I've got the dog cabins, runs & day beds & the quality is excellent. Expensive but great customer service & nice people. If you pop in in person you'll get a nice brew.

Yes - Both Rob and Sharon are really nice people to deal with, we have moved to their boxes in the last 3 years away from Lintran and now have all TransK9 boxes as well as a trailer from them.

They have a very nice setup at their place and Rob makes a decent cup of coffee too.

Mike

Comments welcome.

I've got the dog cabins, runs & day beds & the quality is excellent. Expensive but great customer service & nice people. If you pop in in person you'll get a nice brew.

whats the maintence free cabins like mate?

Comments welcome.

Brilliant but pricey...get what you pay for I suppose.

They stand up to anything, are cool in summer & warm in winter. They don't leak & are totally windproof (yes like an idiot I did climb inside to check!!!) They have option of running in electrics which I did but have never really had to put the heater on.

They come with a "plastic" curtain which is the only think my dogs destroyed. now I don't bother with it.

They jet wash down easily & are smell free.

Downside? Bloody heavy if you need to move (4 man lift....a short distance)

Comments welcome.

Brilliant but pricey...get what you pay for I suppose.

They stand up to anything, are cool in summer & warm in winter. They don't leak & are totally windproof (yes like an idiot I did climb inside to check!!!) They have option of running in electrics which I did but have never really had to put the heater on.

They come with a "plastic" curtain which is the only think my dogs destroyed. now I don't bother with it.

They jet wash down easily & are smell free.

Downside? Bloody heavy if you need to move (4 man lift....a short distance)

Thanks mate,