Just wanted to say hello.

My name is Dennis and im 27 so i guess that makes me a rookie ;)

I live in the middle of nowere in the heart of wolfcountry.

i have a litle small holding.

I hunt almost everyday and have 4 the moment a pack of 5 americanbulldogs that i mostly hunt boar, fox and badger with.

im looking to buy a small terrier like a fell or patterdale.

ive just got my first 2 ferrets and cant wait to start hunting with them.

anything u wonder just ask me

Dennis from sweden

HI DENNIS YOUVE GOT SOME NICE LOOKING DOGS THERE MATE, SWEDEN SOUNDS LIKE PARADISE WHEN CAN I COME OVER

Thanks for all the coments !

Well here goes.....

it was in may this year i was out looking for a sow with pigglets couse i needed to borrow 3 of her so icould start my pups ;)

It didnt take long before we found some fresh tracks so we started to slowly work our way trough the dense forrest when my dog just bolted straight forward, after 2-3 min i heard he made contact but not with boar it sounded more like another dog, my first thought was that he had got hold of my neighbours hound wich often sneaks after us.

It took me a couple of minutes to get out to the clearing were i heard the battle going on and when i came out i saw that it wasnt the hound it was a young wolfmale and it was a real mess.

i saw my dog had a handful wolfs are hell on wheels, my dog got a hold in the wolfs neck and asa soon as he locked on i let the bitch at it as well and then the struggle was over.

it was a 1-2 year old wolfmale proably looking for a new pack.

when we got back home i looked over the dogs and this is the injurys they had

Dog: Boken bone in the left back paw, 45 puncture holes on front legs and one broken rib

Bitch: when she shoock her head her right ear ended up on her right side :blink:

it took 3 visits to the vet and 1000 pounds but they are now good to go and have cought 2 boars the last weekend.

will take pics of the scars and post.

im not a good writer but hope u get the idea.

this is after all not my native languge.

Dennis

Edited by Dennis from Sweden
Thanks for all the coments !

Well here goes.....

it was in may this year i was out looking for a sow with pigglets couse i needed to borrow 3 of her so icould start my pups ;)

It didnt take long before we found some fresh tracks so we started to slowly work our way trough the dense forrest when my dog just bolted straight forward, after 2-3 min i heard he made contact but not with boar it sounded more like another dog, my first thought was that he had got hold of my neighbours hound wich often sneaks after us.

It took me a couple of minutes to get out to the clearing were i heard the battle going on and when i came out i saw that it wasnt the hound it was a young wolfmale and it was a real mess.

i saw my dog had a handful wolfs are hell on wheels, my dog got a hold in the wolfs neck and asa soon as he locked on i let the bitch at it as well and then the struggle was over.

it was a 1-2 year old wolfmale proably looking for a new pack.

when we got back home i looked over the dogs and this is the injurys they had

Dog: Boken bone in the left back paw, 45 puncture holes on front legs and one broken rib

Bitch: when she shoock her head her right ear ended up on her right side :blink:

it took 3 visits to the vet and 1000 pounds but they are now good to go and have cought 2 boars the last weekend.

will take pics of the scars and post.

im not a good writer but hope u get the idea.

this is after all not my native languge.

Dennis

sounds like your dogs had their paws full dennis