What do you think

Guest WILF

Having looked at a couple of threads, it got me thinking........now my pal has a good working 29inch Deerhound and I have a 14inch Chocolate Patterdale........do you think this would make a good cross?

I have organised the mating and built a box for the little fella to stand on an everthing, I was thinking of calling them Brown Deer Pats.

Do you think I could safely ask for about £100 a pup?.........after all choccy pats are making good money.

I reckon it would be a good cross, what do you lot think?

By the way, has anybody had there copy of earthdog running dog this month??

Edited by WILF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having looked at a couple of threads, it got me thinking........now my pal has a good working 29inch Deerhound and I have a 14inch Chocolate Patterdale........do you think this would make a good cross?

I have organised the mating and built a box for the little fella to stand on an everthing, I was thinking of calling them Brown Deer Pats.

Do you think I could safely ask for about £100 a pup?.........after all choccy pats are making good money.

I reckon it would be a good cross, what do you lot think?

By the way, has anybody had there copy of earthdog running dog this month??

:clapper:;)

Is this the start of a new line of combined digging and coursing dogs Wilf?? Maybe a book on the cards in a couple of years?? Maybe-'My patt x greyhounds, The Start of a Dynasty'... :notworthy::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Cheers Blue, you never know but I think "Now thats what I call Deer Pats..............get the party started" sounds better.

I will let you know how they get on, will I put you down for one?

Theres allways someone wanting to have a go a you on this site.........thats why it got closed down.

It only by experimenting that we got the crosses we have now, and I think the genetics behind the mating are sound.........conformation is good........will make excellent allrounders and take all quarry.

Theres allways someone wanting to have a go a you on this site.........thats why it got closed down.

It only by experimenting that we got the crosses we have now, and I think the genetics behind the mating are sound.........conformation is good........will make excellent allrounders and take all quarry.

i agree. anybody interstred in a 3/4 finnish goshawk x ferret while were at it. bolts and catches game all day long