A good day ruined

Guest miller1989

i dont think you could say the dogs are sh it after what you found,likelys to be working dogs which most of us have on here.......but keep an eye out theyve been there once they will be back,catch the little bastereds and give them a good fukkin kicking,and take there dogs give em to a good working home where there safe,cos poacher like that will get the dogs shot! but does the dog deserve it no the fukkin owner does! p.s the hunt block all ours there just as bad!good luck!

miller

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurcherboy2008

thats a ba*tard init i hate that place i went to last week usually a 7 holer i think now some n*b has dug it left 9 open holes all around 3 foot in the same line then a trench at where the stop end was fecking murder when they do it init but it still held a fox and we bolted the fecker, gutted for you anyway mate and them deer poachers what a bunch of co*ks doing that nothing worse than someone ruining your good sport get your own fecking permission!!!!!!!!!! well done anyway mate

Thanks for the replies people.

We are more than happy to help any of the youngster out, and have a few that come out hunting with us, our club is well advertised and so is our hunt.

I take back the bit about shit dogs, just angry about it all. its not the dogs fault, digging before the dog has him pocketed up now that i think about the earth.

Regards

Dogrun

Maybee the way to solve the problem is to show these youngsters how to work an earth, rather than moaning when all the earth are destroyed? If these youngsters havent been taught by experienced lads what chance do they really have of getting it right?

the kids im on about have been taught by there dads and they're just as bad,just local nobs that are only into killing things,they dont care about the sport or the dogs,we've come across them loads of times and tried to tell them how to do it properly but they are'nt bothered how to,as long as they kill something. :censored::wallbash:

same thing happened to me about a month ago 2 fields away from my house! went for a walk on the friday and could see the 3 hole earth was dug out a realy good earth to start a young dog to his job as very shallow and when down sat morning with my young nuttal bred dog and some fck wit had trenched wright through the middle of the earth with the game on show and didnt back fill as well so my saturday was not very good done a bit of digging but only back fill and no game for young dog bloody idiots

Had the same thing happen this weekend. A real good puppy earth in alot of cover, always held. Only 1-2 foot deep and there it was dug 4 times and left open. And the holes were like craters. It seems to be happening alot over the last season.