Just Had A Visit From The RSPCA

f**king rspca are the scum of the earth they tryed tacking my jrt for being on a chain just a day or two after it got baned couse my pen was not finished & whanted me to keep him in a 3 foot rabbit hutch. then come back a few mounth later & tryed takeing my ferrets for having a dead rabbit in there hutch from lamping the night before. :realmad:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan

THE RSPCA in the mid seventy's changed their policy from being neutral to field sports to anti field sports. long before any studys or recommendations from any authority , since then they have been pro active in the banning of all field sports , they have in the last 5 years been infiltrated by LACS who's own wealth has been servilely curtailed due to the amount of failed prosecutions since the ban , in the past two years LACS have had to sell there office in London and the so called sanctuary down south they are in financial crisis . They have latched on to the RSPCA as they can have people in uniform who the police use as witness in any prosecutions they are no experts but as they provide there service to the police free of charge and have in house vets. They take a big wight off the police , any one who lets them on there property are fools they have NO LEGAL RIGHT TO ENTER OR APPROACH YOU WITH OUT A WARRANT They crave more power the more important they can make the selves , the more they will get and believe me some one some were is making a case for these bastxrds to get that power using the excuse that valuable police time can be saved by giving them the power of entry . They knock at your door foook them off you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear , would you let some one in to check anything else in your property without just cause would you fooook any one who donates to the rspca is supporting the LACS,

Edited by blackntan
THE RSPCA in the mid seventy's changed their policy from being neutral to field sports to anti field sports. long before any studys or recommendations from any authority , since then they have been pro active in the banning of all field sports , they have in the last 5 years been infiltrated by LACS who's own wealth has been servilely curtailed due to the amount of failed prosecutions since the ban , in the past two years LACS have had to sell there office in London and the so called sanctuary down south they are in financial crisis . They have latched on to the RSPCA as they can have people in uniform who the police use as witness in any prosecutions they are no experts but as they provide there service to the police free of charge and have in house vets. They take a big wight off the police , any one who lets them on there property are fools they have NO LEGAL RIGHT TO ENTER OR APPROACH YOU WITH OUT A WARRANT They crave more power the more important they can make the selves , the more they will get and believe me some one some were is making a case for these bastxrds to get that power using the excuse that valuable police time can be saved by giving them the power of entry . They knock at your door foook them off you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear , would you let some one in to check anything else in your property without just cause would you fooook any one who donates to the rspca is supporting the LACS,

POWERFUL MESSAGE BLACKNTAN EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK IS TRUTH!!!!! RSPCA ARE SERIOUSLY BAD NEWS AND THEY HAVE GOT THE MONEY AND BACKING FROM THE POLICE AND THE GOVERMENT TO DO A LOT OF DAMAGE TO ALL FIELD SPORTS I READ A B******T ARTICLE ON HOW FERRETING WAS BARBARICK AND CRUEL AND HOW GREY SQUIRRELS SHOULD BE LEFT TO MULTIPLY AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE CONTROLLED :blink: . NOW WE ALL NO WHAT A LOAD OF PLONK THAT IS!!! :censored:

Id have f****d the bag of ferret shit out over the fence when she looked it... dirty shower of c**ts would make her think again before looking into your yard and others..

f**k giving her a cup of tea unless your after shiting in the bottom of it....

simple as this: Rspca wanker: Hello sir we have had a complaint about a dog left out etc etc can i see this dog..

Yourself: can i see your search warrant ..?

Rscpa wanker: No sorry sir i dont have one..

Then an ever so poilet go f**k your self ya c**t of an anti...Door shut..

Our where you just looking for company and somone to talk to even if that person was the enemy?

:clapper:

many moons ago ihad two dogs confiscated by the arese pca, they entered my garden while i was at work, broke the locks off of the kennels and took the two dogs to " a secure facility".

so off we go to the magistrates and the bench says that the dogs were taken illegally and should be returned.

no can do says the Arse pca barrister as they are now dead, it is the policy of the arse pca to euthanise all pitbull types in line with the dangerous dogs act.

oh well says the magistrate the young man will have to pursue the organisation through the civil courts for loss.

no chance as i was a might skint at the time (bit like now!) so there i was with nowhere to go and my two little bitches dead.

The moral of the story is that the RSPCA is a sudo police (or bullying c##ts) organisation that kills more animals each week than the whole of the field sports world will in a season, the difference is that we will kill pests, the Cu#ts in uniform will kill perfectly healthy animals because they feel it is their right.

I have balanced opinion of this organisation based upon personal experience of dealing with it, this my conclusion:

THEY ARE A SHOWER OF COMPLETE SHIT, CU#TS ONE AND ALL, IF YOU SIDE WITH THEM THAT MAKES YOU ONE TOO :blink:

Guest lurchers n lamps
f**k right off!!!!

You must be joking? Let them in maybe, then kill, cook and eat the snidey c**ts!!!

Some f*****g charity worker who represents an organisation committed to banning hunting comes to my house and asks to come in won't be getting far, and I've got nothing to hide.

By even speaking to them you are accepting them as an entity, they are nothing, nothing at all, it might as well have been the old lady from the sweet shop demanding to come in, she's got as much right!?

The more people that say "yes sir" when they knock the stronger the organisation will become, tell them to cock off and see what they can do.

They would have to explain to a Magistrate why they wanted a warrant to search your premises, and even then you only let the Police in who are legally entitled to execute the warrant, make the scum stand out in the rain and throw dog shit at them.

Artic, the replies you give, I would seriously doubt that you own working dogs or partake in any fieldsports, if you did then you wouldn't be advocating rolling over for the scum who intend to ensure the complete eradication of working animals in this country.

SPOOK!

"Keep your enemies close"? Is the boot of my car close enough?

bunch of useless slime rats thay are so thay should be treted as such

Edited by lurchers n lamps
f**k right off!!!!

You must be joking? Let them in maybe, then kill, cook and eat the snidey c**ts!!!

Some f*****g charity worker who represents an organisation committed to banning hunting comes to my house and asks to come in won't be getting far, and I've got nothing to hide.

By even speaking to them you are accepting them as an entity, they are nothing, nothing at all, it might as well have been the old lady from the sweet shop demanding to come in, she's got as much right!?

The more people that say "yes sir" when they knock the stronger the organisation will become, tell them to cock off and see what they can do.

They would have to explain to a Magistrate why they wanted a warrant to search your premises, and even then you only let the Police in who are legally entitled to execute the warrant, make the scum stand out in the rain and throw dog shit at them.

Artic, the replies you give, I would seriously doubt that you own working dogs or partake in any fieldsports, if you did then you wouldn't be advocating rolling over for the scum who intend to ensure the complete eradication of working animals in this country.

SPOOK!

:thumbs: bunch of useless slime rats thay are so thay should be treted as such

I have been visited by these so called animal lovers, I said go get the police and you can come in otherwise, you can’t, this they do, however the Police have to report this wasted time, and thus next time they think twice about following any such claims.

Not to mention the egg on their red faces?

Edited by Graham Nicholson
f**k right off!!!!

SPOOK!

:thumbs: bunch of useless slime rats thay are so thay should be treted as such

I have been visited by these so called animal lovers, I said go get the police and you can come in otherwise, you can’t, this they do, however the Police have to report this wasted time, and thus next time they think twice about following any such claims.

DONT GIVE IN TO THE C***S TELL EM WERE TO STICK AND YOULL COME OUT ON TOP SEEMS TO BE THE MORAL OF THIS STORY

I said go get the police and you can come in otherwise, you can’t, this they do, however the Police have to report this wasted time, and thus next time they think twice about following any such claims.

spot on. come in have some tea and biscuits with me... f**k sake.

Guest blackntan
many moons ago ihad two dogs confiscated by the arese pca, they entered my garden while i was at work, broke the locks off of the kennels and took the two dogs to " a secure facility".

so off we go to the magistrates and the bench says that the dogs were taken illegally and should be returned.

no can do says the Arse pca barrister as they are now dead, it is the policy of the arse pca to euthanise all pitbull types in line with the dangerous dogs act.

oh well says the magistrate the young man will have to pursue the organisation through the civil courts for loss.

no chance as i was a might skint at the time (bit like now!) so there i was with nowhere to go and my two little bitches dead.

The moral of the story is that the RSPCA is a sudo police (or bullying c##ts) organisation that kills more animals each week than the whole of the field sports world will in a season, the difference is that we will kill pests, the Cu#ts in uniform will kill perfectly healthy animals because they feel it is their right.

I have balanced opinion of this organisation based upon personal experience of dealing with it, this my conclusion:

THEY ARE A SHOWER OF COMPLETE SHIT, CU#TS ONE AND ALL, IF YOU SIDE WITH THEM THAT MAKES YOU ONE TOO :blink:

THE PROBLEM IS WHO POLICES THEM, NO ONE SO THEY CAN, AND DO WHAT THEY WANT , THEY HAVE MONEY BEYOND ANY OTHER CHARITY , THERE MAIN SOURCE JOE PUBLIC THINKS THE SAVE ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL WHEN IN TRUTH THEY PUT DOWN MORE ANIMALS THAN THEY SAVE , THERE PR MACHINE IS CLEVER THE GET MORE MONEY LEFT TO THEM IN WILLS THAN ANY OTHER THAN THE LIFE BOATS , WORK IT OUT FOR YOUR SELVES FOR A CHARITY THAT IN THE PAST SAVED CATS DOGS HORSES AND THE ODD EXOTIC ESCAPED ANIMAL, NOW THEY BRING PROSECUTIONS AGAINST HUNTS AND GIVE EVIDENCE , THIS IS NOT THE ACTIONS OF A NONE POLITICAL CHARITY WHO'S PULLING THE STRINGS :hmm: Edited by blackntan
I said go get the police and you can come in otherwise, you can’t, this they do, however the Police have to report this wasted time, and thus next time they think twice about following any such claims.

What about the cake :clapper:

What about the cake :clapper:

It’s about beating them at they own game but on the right side of the law, make it as difficult as possible but legally, make them get the Police or a warrant.

Why on earth if they are reasonable, polite and respectful and of course you have nothing to hide would you not allow them access?

Let's be realistic if you do mess them about you'll lose in the long run, they will just get a warrant possibly when your not home, on the basis of receiving regular reports against you and you having in the past denied them access. The best form of defence, unless you've something to hide is to allow them access on the first couple of occasions, assuming they come back a second time, and then subsequently you can cite further visits without evidence against you as an 'intrusion' if you wish as grounds for not allowing them in again.

I appreciate if they were turning up on your doorstep every week then i'd get upset and eventually they'd get a different response. But if you care for your animals, whatever they maybe, then you should support the likes of the RSPCA, not abuse them. They do a good job on most occasions, you only have to see them removing abused animals from some crack pot who either can't or is unable to look after them.

Bugger the politics, i'll support anyone or anything that has the best interests of animals at heart