out for a stroll

myself and sp.w went out for a casual stroll were a red fella was caught in the cover couldent resist slipping my young one but i was well impressed with his performance didnt think twice about what he was doing look forward to seeing him in the future heres a picture. :boogie::boogie::boogie:

post-24332-1228334217_thumb.jpg

myself and sp.w went out for a casual stroll were a red fella was caught in the cover couldent resist slipping my young one but i was well impressed with his performance didnt think twice about what he was doing look forward to seeing him in the future heres a picture. :boogie::boogie::boogie:
yes rapskee your young lurcher done well..but some credit as to go to my bitch who caught it.. :yes:
yes rapskee your young lurcher done well..but some credit as to go to my bitch who caught it.. :yes:

all of the credit has to go too that bitch it is a very good worker above and below ground mate but still cant belive my young lurcher :boogie::boogie:

Rapskee sp.w your dogs did well that bitch has got some go in her she always gives 100% in what she does and that pup showed sum pertential by the looks of it just dont ruen him mate take it steady the best is yet to cum remember :thumbs:

Rapskee sp.w your dogs did well that bitch has got some go in her she always gives 100% in what she does and that pup showed sum pertential by the looks of it just dont ruen him mate take it steady the best is yet to cum remember :thumbs:
thanks penda.i hope she carrys on doing the job she was intended for.. :thumbs:
Well done lads!

I've not heard a bad thing about SP.W's bitch, she is doing you proud SP.W. good worker she is. Rapskee, lets hope that was the first of many more for your youngster!

yeah my youngster is out on his first outing tonite so fingers crossed :boogy: