bedlington greyhounds how do you rate them?

Guest ferret feller

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A beddyXgrey was my first dog 30yrs odd yrs ago, great dog but i was too young to get the best out of him ! Have 3 beddys, and a deerX3/4grey lurcher just lamp work lurcher. Have 2 1st crosses out of my beddy with mates so watching and working with them coming on is a pleasure. A bitch is 24" and 11 1/2 month old and a dog pup should make 24" and will be a terrier mans dog. In the right hands a good allrounder lurcher.

do they have enogh pace though a first cross or would you recomend a 3/4s grey 1/4s beddie anyone got a 3/8ths beddie 5/8ths grey?

try these . a little bit of bull goes a long way. these should make great allrounders .if they were big money iwouldnt have posted by here but ive bought one myself and theyre crackers . the old boy only asking 65 quid

post-13199-1228683913.jpg

post-13199-1228683949.jpg

post-13199-1228683969.jpg

Got 2 beddie crosses myself one is a quarter airedale,i've found they can be hard to train because they can be very head strong but both of mine have bottomless stamina and best marking dogs i have ever seen.Very rarely get injured and i run them over very rough dales ground.dont catch piles of hares but plenty of effort and good coures too watch[pre ban].There a good little dog but not everyones cup of tea.Mine can be seen in earth dog mag no.161 page 8.

do they have enogh pace though a first cross or would you recomend a 3/4s grey 1/4s beddie anyone got a 3/8ths beddie 5/8ths grey?

id say a three quarter a bit more rounded but first cross got enough pace on anything on a lamp not sureabout a daylihgt hare though but sure my 3 quarter will give a good account of himself when he s a bit olderpost-27358-1228780965.jpg