A Terrier That Hates Bears

Guest Bullet338

Guest Bullet338

Meet this little guy . He maybe smaller big he make up for it . I have never seen a dog that hates bears as much as Roy ! Even after they are died he continues to get this licks in .

Tinmusket013.jpg

Tinmusket045.jpg

Tinmusket042.jpg

When it comes to bears " Roy " is a real firecracker !

Regards Bullet

Guest Bullet338

No - Roy- dosen't get to go cougar hunting . As far as I know he is a Welsh Terrior . Now I may be wrong , but that was what I was told . He will be teaching a young airdale this spring to locate wounded bears . It wouldn't be fair for him to hunt cougar . The snow is deep then and he would be able to keep up to the bigger hounds . The cold is another factor - he like to be a couch dog in the winter and watch TV. Spring and fall he is a going concern .

MartinDarren042.jpg

These two fella's came over from your side of the pond , to hunt with Roy .

RegardsBullet

Guest jrearthdog1

Hi Bullet

looking at the first pic i thought it looked like a small airedale as i have seen airedales that size but looking at the last pic you have just put up he is a lot smaller than first thought ,you dont have to tell me about the cold and snow i have only just come back to the uk i was living in alberta for 16 years this has been my first winter without seeing snow i never thought that i would miss it what area in bc do you hunt