please,please,please can someone help me?

hello boys and girls,im at my wits end iv been checking earths three or fore times a week now for some time,iv been up hill and down dale and can i f??k drop on,i was just wondering if any body else was having the same problem and if your not weather any one will let me tag along,and yes this is a begging letter im not pround,its really is starting 2 get on my tits. p.s i live in sheffield but will travel,thanks all.x :signthankspin:

im not cheacking the same earths mate,iv been all over the pace and only been 2 em once in the last month,this is [bANNED TEXT] i cant get my head around,iv lost count ov how many earths iv been 2 with no sucsess.

is the dog you are checking the earths with proven its self underground,just a thought that it might be telling you there is nothing at home when there is,but if it is a proven dog then your just unlucky lol,good luck and keep trying. :victory:

hello boys and girls,im at my wits end iv been checking earths three or fore times a week now for some time,iv been up hill and down dale and can i f??k drop on,i was just wondering if any body else was having the same problem and if your not weather any one will let me tag along,and yes this is a begging letter im not pround,its really is starting 2 get on my tits. p.s i live in sheffield but will travel,thanks all.x :signthankspin:

live near you mate and if your lookingl ocal then theres not much to ground at the mo, been a bit slow. Leave the earths a bit with the weather were getting now it won't be long. Try some of your local urban spots, can be a bit warm but some times very productive. . . We have to travel a bit for a good result at the minute. . .keep at it !!! :wallbash: