Given the chance...

Guest Mass_G3nocide

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Cheepskates :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Ok tongue in cheek, but, imagine you would only ever buy one gun???.

yeah, OK, CZ ;)

being as i can only look at rifles atm, i like the look of the cz 'style' (nickle barrel, synthetic stock) looks like it could take a fair bit of outdoor abuse, and being as you all recomend cz's, anyone got a 'style'?

Hello mate, I have a CZ style and its very nice and well balanced with a mod fitted. I took two coils off the Trigger spring and that made it lighter,

as for the stock and Barrel yes they do look like they will stand the test of time but I have only had mine two months so can not comment .

I have two CZ's the .22 style and .17hmr, the HMR is very heavy I wish I had gone for the style also in .17 as you can not carry it for long I end up getting dug in with it in the hedge and wait for the quarry to come to me. I would go for the style every time and get a good scope on it , I highly recomend LEUPOLD I have the 4-9 x50 they are about £240 and are excelent for .22, easy eye relief and when you look through it in low light you would think the sun is still out,

"BEUTIFULL" hope that helps, that combo works well for me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently CZ's on my ticket.....

.22LR Style

.22LR Silhouette

.17HMR Silhouette

.22WMR American

I have recently bought The Style for my lad whos FAC should arrive any day now. No difference shooting to the Silhouette as far as I can see but that is what my boy wanted. Remember this is NOT Stainless, just looks a bit that way, but should still be a little better with the rain/damp than the blued barrel. I prefer the Silhouette for hunting for fairly obvious reasons of bright metalwork.

The CZ range of Rimfires offer a superb combination of performance and price, and whilst the likes Anschutz and Sako are good I personally struggle to find any advantage of spending that sort of money on a rimfire.

If you want a Semi then a Ruger 10-22, but not the 77 over the CZ for me.

:thumbs:

Hello peeps.

I started with CZ .22 them added Ruger 10/22 for night work and both were brill.

Bought a n Anshutz semi auto thinking to be a bit flash and hated it. Went through all the hassle with FEO and bought another CZ.

I now mainly use Daystate Airwolf fac and Ruger allweather bolt action 17hmr giving me the best of both worlds.

Thinking about it ,the early .22 may have been a BRNO(SAME THING) different name stamp.

Bryan :gunsmilie:

Hello peeps.

I started with CZ .22 them added Ruger 10/22 for night work and both were brill.

Bought a n Anshutz semi auto thinking to be a bit flash and hated it. Went through all the hassle with FEO and bought another CZ.

I now mainly use Daystate Airwolf fac and Ruger allweather bolt action 17hmr giving me the best of both worlds.

Thinking about it ,the early .22 may have been a BRNO(SAME THING) different name stamp.

I doubt anyone who's had a Ruger 77/22/17 will ahave a bad ord to say. If they do I'm genuinly interested. No offence to CZ fans ;):o:clapper::clapper:

Hello peeps.

I doubt anyone who's had a Ruger 77/22/17 will ahave a bad ord to say. If they do I'm genuinly interested. No offence to CZ fans ;):o:clapper::clapper:

Your bang on cyclone ! My K77 allweather has NEVER let me down, light, quiet, accurate, reliable, cheapish what more could you want ?

Guest Mass_G3nocide
Hello peeps.

Your bang on cyclone ! My K77 allweather has NEVER let me down, light, quiet, accurate, reliable, cheapish what more could you want ?

A 10/22 lol i have not had it long and have allready found fault with it, For one it's a bitch to clean not like a shotgun, rifles take alot longer also being a semi it needs to be cleaned more also it jams or the round casing will get stuck in the breech not alowing it to re-load itself So i think I might get a cz soon aswell as i have heard nothing but good things about them but i will have to talk to my firearms bloke as i think i'm only allowed one rifle on my license.

Hello peeps.

A 10/22 lol i have not had it long and have allready found fault with it, For one it's a bitch to clean not like a shotgun, rifles take alot longer also being a semi it needs to be cleaned more also it jams or the round casing will get stuck in the breech not alowing it to re-load itself So i think I might get a cz soon aswell as i have heard nothing but good things about them but i will have to talk to my firearms bloke as i think i'm only allowed one rifle on my license.

Common fella, it's not because it's a Ruger or any other brand of gun, it's because it's a semi auto, (they all do that sir) :clapper:

Bolt action everytime unless you want to play soldiers :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Do a one for one on your ticket, will cost zilch

Edited by cyclonebri1
Guest Mass_G3nocide

One for one??? I still want the ruger for bunny bashing its good when your popping 2-3 rabbits one after another and not having to re-load (When it does work properly.) Just for the fun of it and having another gun i might get one.

One for one??? I still want the ruger for bunny bashing its good when your popping 2-3 rabbits one after another and not having to re-load (When it does work properly.) Just for the fun of it and having another gun i might get one.

Thats the point, the semi auto is just for the fun of it.

Have you tried a good bolt action .22? I guarantee you be amazed how many shots you can get of in rapid succesion.

Don't forget it's the impact noise that scares of the bunnies when you fire the 1st shot, they tend to bolt or freeze, plenty of time. Shot 5 or 6 in as many seconds with the ruger bolt action. And on many occaisions when numbers were high.

The ruger 77/22 uses virtually the same magazine as the 10/22. If you weaken of the spring loading in the mag you get 10 in there plus 1 up the spout

Edited by cyclonebri1