Deer fight back sometimes.

I reckon this bloke's lucky there weren't any antlers involved, he took quite a pasting.

I wonder if the deer is best mates with a kangaroo judging by the way it's fighting.

Bet his mate with the camera was thinking "I'll help him just after I get some footage, I can get £250 off Beadle for this."

Edited by Cornio

A mate of mine was almost knocked out by a roe a few year back...the dog had chased it toward a fence line where he was hiding when it came to within a few feet of him he jumped up trying to turn it back toward the dog. Instead of turning the deer rammed through the fence and knocked him flying...actually quite funny when I think about it :D:D:D

A mate of mine was almost knocked out by a roe a few year back...the dog had chased it toward a fence line where he was hiding when it came to within a few feet of him he jumped up trying to turn it back toward the dog. Instead of turning the deer rammed through the fence and knocked him flying...actually quite funny when I think about it :D:D:D

several years ago we were out with a lamp and our deerhound (yes its true!) and she chased a roe buck round a field.....suddenly the ro buck stopped dead, turned to face her, stamped his foot and took after her....well youve never seen a dog run so fast in your life....he chased her twice round a fair sized fields then they disappeared over a rise...we ran to catch them up only to find the two of them lying side by side panting exhausted. we couldnt stop laughing and toop pity on the buck, and off he went on his way after a 5 minute lie down :clapper: ever since then shes been terrified of deer at night!

several years ago we were out with a lamp and our deerhound (yes its true!) and she chased a roe buck round a field.....suddenly the ro buck stopped dead, turned to face her, stamped his foot and took after her....well youve never seen a dog run so fast in your life....he chased her twice round a fair sized fields then they disappeared over a rise...we ran to catch them up only to find the two of them lying side by side panting exhausted. we couldnt stop laughing and toop pity on the buck, and off he went on his way after a 5 minute lie down :clapper: ever since then shes been terrified of deer at night!

looool, poor dog

i was out a long time ago and when it was legal to do so ,when one dog was chasing a large fallow ,it came runing strait for us ,a nother dog stood in front of us belongd to the person with the lamp ,he commented you wach my dog stop it in its tracks ,well the deer jumped over the dog hit the owner full on in the B**s ,he hit the ground and started spewing ,the deer caried on never to be seen again ,we had to carry the owner of the dog back to the car,the next day in the local pub i walked in to find this person with his trousers around his knees showing every one the size of his family jewls they were the size of 2 tennis balls and shaped like pineapples ,and as black as the night ,his mrs did comment why couldnt it have hit him a bit higher up . :yes:

a while ago (preban) dogs had a fallow buck so we run up to it , mate was slightly in front (as i let him get there first as he sulks when i beat him all the time) 2 dogs on him charged my mate , he got his red coat off ,jumped too side once or 2 then jumped on it,