What fights would stand out as some of the best you have seen!! either in your lifetime or before? lets face it there has been some classics and some decisions went the wrong way so think carefully ;)?

one which was controversial but still a cracker from round 12

Leonard one of the best vs Dave Boy Green

Larry Holmes totaly underated

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan

JOHN THE BEAST MAWGHBI V MARVIN HAGLER, I ASKED MAWGHBI FOR HIS AUTO GRAPH HE LOOKED AT ME AND GRUNTED , I FOUND OUT LATER OFF MICKY DUFF HE COULD NOT READ OR WRIGHT , HE USED TO SIGHN A X FOR HIS PAY CHECK,

whr to start -any eubank benn watson .. leonard duran hearns hagler .. what about barry mcguigan when he won the world title .. bruno v tyson well for a round anyway :D i`ll come back to this one set me thinking now ..

o.k. this is mine b n t you might remember this one mark kaylor v errol christie welterweight ? both men on the canvas ko win for kaylor in the 8th weigh in aggrro fighting on the street this fight had it all fightin in the stadium .. i was thr some b*****d pissed down me leg in the crowd could`nt get a tube feckin nightmare getting home ..

Edited by the_stig
Guest blackntan
o.k. this is mine b n t you might remember this one 1985 whiteheart lane on the bruno bugner undercard mark kaylor v errol christie welterweight ? both men on the canvas ko win for kaylor in the 8th weigh in aggrro fighting on the street this fight had it all fightin in the stadium .. i was thr some b*****d pissed down me leg in the crowd could`nt get a tube feckin nightmare getting home .. bugner flew in from oz got whacked by bruno and the taxman .. he came into the ring looking like a fruit saled ..
MARK KAYLOR WAS A GOOD LAD HE WENT HOLLYWOOD IF HE HAD STUCK TO THE BOXING HE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER , KIRKLAND LAING HE STARTED THE HANDS DOWN STYLE BE FOR BOMBER GRAHAM AND THE LITTLE PRETENDER HAMMED , I CAN GO ON AND ON :clapper:
o.k. this is mine b n t you might remember this one 1985 whiteheart lane on the bruno bugner undercard mark kaylor v errol christie welterweight ? both men on the canvas ko win for kaylor in the 8th weigh in aggrro fighting on the street this fight had it all fightin in the stadium .. i was thr some b*****d pissed down me leg in the crowd could`nt get a tube feckin nightmare getting home .. bugner flew in from oz got whacked by bruno and the taxman .. he came into the ring looking like a fruit saled ..
MARK KAYLOR WAS A GOOD LAD HE WENT HOLLYWOOD IF HE HAD STUCK TO THE BOXING HE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER , KIRKLAND LAING HE STARTED THE HANDS DOWN STYLE BE FOR BOMBER GRAHAM AND THE LITTLE PRETENDER HAMMED , I CAN GO ON AND ON :clapper:

wacthed laing as an am him and herrol graham both notts lads whos the welshman laing fought ? i know what you mean could go on what about jh stacey. jim watt. ken buccanan. sibbo ..
laing beat duran :clapper: b n t the welshman was colin jones ;)
DURAN FOUR TITLES AT FOUR WIGHTS HAGLER BEAT HIM AND GOT THE TITLE TOOK OF HIM BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT 15 ROUNDS INSTEAD OF 12 :clapper:

he made $6 in his next 4 fights after he lost to laing .. kirkland went awol on the beer ... :doh: