HARDEST LURCHER TO TRAIN

Guest greengrass123

WHAT STRAIN OF LURCHER IS THE HARDEST TO TRAIN, SALUKI BASED, OR TERRIER STRAIN OR BULL X, WONT INCLUDE COLLIE CROSSES FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. :unsure:
i have never faild to get a dog to do what i wanted it to do [but i have not had to many my self in the time i have been at it because they go on for a number of years and i only like to keep one at a time so it will have to do most things ]but i have got a lot of dogs going for there owners ,i find dogs with no brain and timmed dogs are the hardest to train ,not the strain , i start them very young and only train them to do what is needed [not stupid things that realy they dont need to learn , i try to keep them as close to nature as pos ,]THIS IS WHAT I FIND ,NOT WHAT I AM TELLING YOU TO DO . Edited by MY LAW
I.M.O. It`s as much about Your character as the dogs,

If you`ve got a short fuse :icon_redface: then perhaps a collie type is not for you as i.m.o. they can be a tad sensitive,

Simba i agree Bull X .... Easy....

Yis Mars..

LOL, I wonder what kind of dog you have....

:rolleyes: Well surprisingly i do own a bull X :o LOL....

But i have owned a collie type, and although he was ok to train, but he just did`nt suit the varied type of work i like to do with my lurchers... :secret: which did`nt suit my character :angel:

The collie type i used to own a few years back..

Todd.jpg

The Bull X i own now who puts up with my short fuse, :icon_redface: :thumbs-up:

Sunny13508005.jpg

Mars..