Cheers Strong Stuff!

Brimmer

If I buy one of these, will I nail 36 bunnies? :gunsmilie: (As per the 70's Gordons gin adverts (drink this stuff and you will get sex with huge numbers of scantily clad gorgeous young fillies)).

If so, can I order 10 :thumbs:

Absolutely guaranteed mate, you will catch every single rabbit you see, and a gorgeous young lady (well as many as you need actually) will appear dressed in flimsy lingerie to carry your catch home with you.

That was 10 game carriers you'd like then?

:laugh:

If I buy one of these, will I nail 36 bunnies? :gunsmilie: (As per the 70's Gordons gin adverts (drink this stuff and you will get sex with huge numbers of scantily clad gorgeous young fillies)).

Absolutely guaranteed mate, you will catch every single rabbit you see, and a gorgeous young lady (well as many as you need actually) will appear dressed in flimsy lingerie to carry your catch home with you.

If only!

If only the wife hadn't seen this! :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi could you tell me how the game carrierworks? Regards Charles.

JUST LEG THE RABBIT AND PUT A STRAP THOUGH, AND CLIP IT BACK ON THE D RING :thumbs:

DSCF0319.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

OR YOU CAN CARRY IT LIKE A YOLK, WITH A STRAP COMING DOWN EACH SHOULDER FRONT AND BACK

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

JUST LEG THE RABBIT AND PUT A STRAP THOUGH, AND CLIP IT BACK ON THE D RING :thumbs:

DSCF0319.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

OR YOU CAN CARRY IT LIKE A YOLK, WITH A STRAP COMING DOWN EACH SHOULDER FRONT AND BACK

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

Thanks going to oredr one sounds like a good addition to my hunting kit. Regards Charles.
sorry strong stuff but i coudnt find the carrier on your site how much are they |?

They are on there mate, they're on my site @ £15, but am doing them for £10 for the lads on here for now.

CAN THEY BE ORDERED OVER THE PHONE OR IS IT CHEQUE ONLY?