permisson

tony1

we get lots of would be ferreters, come and go, I doubt very much as a new member you'll get too many offers to share a permission, after all, we know sweet FA about you, after only 1 post, my advice to you, the same as I give any other, be a regular visiter to the forum, put some topics up yourself, put answers to others posts, join in and get known, fill out your profile fully, giving as much info about yourself as possible, including a few pictures of yourself, after time you may, find other members that invite you to their permissions, even if you have none to return the invite

you have to remember that having one's own permission, and inviting others along, can be a big step, people need to know that the invited person is not going to sneak onto the permission, once they know the location, using the term "so and so invited me last time" to the farmer/landowner

if after reading this, you still cant wait, I'll sell you one of mine for £1000,00

we get lots of would be ferreters, come and go, I doubt very much as a new member you'll get too many offers to share a permission, after all, we know sweet FA about you, after only 1 post, my advice to you, the same as I give any other, be a regular visiter to the forum, put some topics up yourself, put answers to others posts, join in and get known, fill out your profile fully, giving as much info about yourself as possible, including a few pictures of yourself, after time you may, find other members that invite you to their permissions, even if you have none to return the invite

you have to remember that having one's own permission, and inviting others along, can be a big step, people need to know that the invited person is not going to sneak onto the permission, once they know the location, using the term "so and so invited me last time" to the farmer/landowner

if after reading this, you still cant wait, I'll sell you one of mine for £1000,00

Is that a buy it now offer, or are you expecting a feirce bidding war? :clapper:

IF YOU HAVE GOOD GROUND THESE DAYS YOU ARE SITTING ON GOLD THATS WAT I THINK

SO WOULD YOU SIT UP AND LET PEOPLE TAKE IT (NO).

MY EDVICE IS GO OUT LOOKING YOURSELF (ON YOUR OWN)

BE VERY POLITE AND IM SURE YOU WILL GET SOME GROUND TO GO AT,[bANNED TEXT] YOU START SHOWING PEOPLE YOUR BITS

BELEIVE ME THEY JUST GET HAMMERED,MINE DID TIME AND TIME AGAIN,AND I WILL NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

GET YOUR HEAD DOWN AND GET OUT THERE LOOKING LIKE THE REST OF US! 8)

1000 pound lol thats expensive with the credit crunch :clapper: sorry couldent help it .Good advice i wouldent take some one i dident no on my permission you need to trust them not to go back lamping ferreting etc.just go around local farms asking for permision :)