longnetting comp.

Guest jbswildlife

Guest jbswildlife

lets have a comp. I will not enter this comp. as the challanger, task is to catch the most rabbits using longnets. evidence needed is a recorded date of the pic shown etc newspaper. open to all using longnets ferretting, night setting or dogs post ideas on this comp starts 1st dec. ianb can judge this if he is up for it. happy hunting. jbs

and who the feck would want a 50yrd trammel :clapper:

Someone that would know how to use it...im in!!

OK good reply :clapper:

if its a longnetting contest, i dont think it should include ferreting to longnets. it should just be proper night time netting ;)

and who the feck would want a 50yrd trammel :clapper:

Someone that would know how to use it...im in!!

OK good reply :clapper:

if its a longnetting contest, i dont think it should include ferreting to longnets. it should just be proper night time netting ;)

Yeah agreed, but everyone has different numbers of bunnies!! The only fair contest would have to be based on your skills, and the winner being the one who is most efficient, fastest, skillful, and makes the best of whats locally available!! Could include daytime and night time maybe?

Just some thoughts

Guest ferret feller

id deffinatly do it as a 50 yard trammel sounds brilliant..... i only have a quickset at the moment am i alound to use this? plus not maney rabbits about in my neck of the woods..... might have to wander a bit further afield and hop a few hedges :laugh: