My 7mth whippet/collie/grey

that I bought off of someone on this forum

I was impressed with my action shot as it is a crap camera and it was dark and wet out

017-8.jpg

a couple of clearer picture

014-4.jpg

040-5.jpg

he's a great dog much smaller then I'm use to.

I didn't buy him for working but if he does catch anything when he's older you will be the first to know

Thanks for the nice comments.

why I don't work him?

I grew up in Toronto and had never even heard of a lurcher. I loved sighthounds and always wanted a saluki

When I moved to scotland i got a saluki/greyhound pup off of travellers. She was ill and died at 18mths.

I then had a couple of full salukis and then back to saluki lurcher and then a deerhound lurcher. All my dogs have been rescued and this dog is the first I ever bought. i wanted to choose my dog this time, one that would be easy without any issues and that he has been.

I love running dogs I think they make great companions and enjoy walking them over the hills watching them in full flight ect ect.

Obvioulsy growing up in a big city I new nothing about hunting. I now live in the country and joined this forum so learn about hunting with running dogs and I wanted to buy a whippet type lurcher. So i will never be a 'true hunter' but i am enjoying learning about it.

Sorry long winded answer for a simple question :icon_redface: