muntjac

just thought i would share this bit of info with everyone. i was driving past sedgefield racecourse and on passing a field i was nosing out the car window and sumthing court my eye so we pulled over and on lookin through the binoculars i couldnt believe my eyes there about 300 yards away on the edge of the wood was stood a muntjc buck i was astonished i didnt know there were any up here in the northeast was just wondering if anybody has seen them in these parts. we were parked there for at least a good 20 minuetes watching him them in a split second he was gone. what a brillint site to see :clapper:

just got of the phone with me brother who knows a bloke that has a shoot up near were i seen it he said he has caught slight glimpses of them and has seen prints a just hope next time i have the camera with me

are the any in the north west just that a lad said he had seen one but he's new to the game and might have got mixed up?