Pup electrocuted

Came home tonight to find my sons in a huge panic, 5 minutes earlier my pup Luna had chewed through the mains cable to the TV :icon_eek: Luckily my lad found her, still attached to the cable and shaking, and had the sense not to grab the pup but to switch off the power at the plug. Luna is fine, just a bit of a burn to her mouth. And the TV is Ok as well :clapping:

Thats more than Lucky :good:

Guest Geordie

Fookin hell [bANNED TEXT] :blink:

My pup started chewing the plug on the tumble drier,i ended up coating it with vinegar and lime juice to keep him off it :haha:

Glad to hear hes ok ;)

pups will be pups, glad its all ok, the same nearly happened to us last week with our pup (well she's 7 months) left her in to put the big dog out she was in the concevitory she chewed through the electric fire cable, normally it is plugged in, but luckly the fuse had gone in the plug and the wife unplugged it that evening she had chewed it so bad we ended up chucking it in the bin, but better to trough the fire than to find your dog dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes: