lurcher for sale . whippet x DOG NOW SOLD CHEERS

sadly to say i havent got the time to work my dog so id rather see him go to a good working home .

he is just over 2 years old, stands about 21/22 inches (dam)bull/greyhound x collie greyhound (sire) coursing whippet

good with all stock , kids and other dogs .lives outside, quiet in kennel. very quiet temprement but hes good at what he was bred to do

im in the south wales area and i want £275 for him

any questions pm me

post-12229-1225978256_thumb.jpg

sadly to say i havent got the time to work my dog so id rather see him go to a good working home .

he is just over 2 years old, stands about 21/22 inches (dam)bull/greyhound x collie greyhound (sire) coursing whippet

good with all stock , kids and other dogs .lives outside, quiet in kennel. very quiet temprement but hes good at what he was bred to do

any questions pm me

Hi ya mate any more pics??? whats his name?? lol

any questions pm me

ill get some pics up tommorow. his name is oscar

Lovely dog mate!! only thing is money at the moment and the distance!! distance not really that much of a problem really! you looking to rehome him soon???

hi mate id like to see him go to a good home soon yeah , make me an offer if you want

any questions pm me

ill get some pics up tommorow. his name is oscar

snap, i have a terrier called oscar