Sharing Permission

Fingers crossed, i've just landed some decent stalking permission :) The thing is there is already a stalker who shoots on the estate and has done for some time. Anyone else share stalking permission? How does it work out for you?

Local

Fingers crossed, i've just landed some decent stalking permission :) The thing is there is already a stalker who shoots on the estate and has done for some time. Anyone else share stalking permission? How does it work out for you?

Local

ive got acouple of places i share there is afair lump in the borders i share with two others we just keep each other informed mind you we are all mates so we dont see it as treading on each others toes it works finewe keep everything up front spesially regarding guests no proplem

I share permission, we do vermin control on a shoot during the summer but aren't allowed on in winter, its he most unorganised set-up I've ever seen. I also share some other land, I don't like sharing at all but sometimes needs must............

I've got some Stalking permission that isn't worth a shite because of having to share it with others, it's prime land and could hold plenty of deer. The other person who shoots on there feeds pheasants and doesn't stalk himself, but is always there.

So consequently while out and about they tend to walk all the deer off the land.

I suppose it could work provided you all had a sit down and worked out what was what.

The ground is amazing and it would be a right result if i landed it. The stalker there at the moment has been there for years and i know how i'd feel if someone did the same to me! I guess communication is the key but i want to make sure we get off on the right foot.