Black Terrier Pups For Sale

I have for sale 2 Terrier DOG pups 7 weeks old.

Both Black with a bit of white on there chest.

There Sire is Black & Tan Lakeland type and there Dam is a Black Fell type. Both Dam and Sire are very laid back. I bred both parents from my own dogs so I know these pups should be good honest workers and not nutters. Should have very good double coats. I will get some pics up asap. I also own the Sires litter sister and the Sires Dam and my brother owns there aunty and cousin so you could say that I know this breeding very well.

They have been Legally docked, Dewclaws still on.

Please PM if interested or any questions.

South Yorkshire area.

One other thing .... Who ever buy's these pups, would need to keep in contact as i'd be very interested in there progresss.

£150 each. Still for sale due to a few timewasters when advertised in the local paper.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

Edited by MRD

Some dumplin' on them pups mate, Cracking pups.

Best of luck with them!

Cheers.

Cracking little Terriers properly bred. There's a few off this site that have related Terriers that do the there job very well. ;) No big names in there breeding (Close anyway). These pups will be very steady grafters in the write hands. There was a bitch in the litter but she's staying.

• 1 month later...

Best of luck with them!

Cheers.

Cracking little Terriers properly bred. There's a few off this site that have related Terriers that do the there job very well. ;) No big names in there breeding (Close anyway). These pups will be very steady Workers in the write hands. There was a bitch in the litter but she's staying.

NEW PHOTO'S NOW ADDED!!!

The pups were 12 weeks old on the 5th December.

Best of luck with them!

Cheers.

Cracking little Terriers properly bred. There's a few off this site that have related Terriers that do the there job very well. ;) No big names in there breeding (Close anyway). These pups will be very steady Workers in the write hands. There was a bitch in the litter but she's staying.

NEW PHOTO'S NOW ADDED!!!

The pups were 12 weeks old on the 5th December.

I know it's now really the time but I can't believe these pups are still for sale.

There Sire is Black & Tan Lakeland type and there Dam is a Black Fell type. Both Dam and Sire are very laid back. I bred both parents from my own dogs so I know these pups should be good honest workers and not nutters. Should have very good double coats. I will get some pics up asap. I also own the Sires litter sister and the Sires Dam and my brother owns there aunty and cousin so you could say that I know this breeding very well.

South Yorkshire area.

One other thing .... Who ever buy's these pups, would need to keep in contact as i'd be very interested in there progresss.

£150 each. Still for sale due to a few timewasters when advertised in the local paper.

Hello MRD!! lol.Great pups! Could you please PM me your number. will take the dogs of your hands and can pick up as soon as possible. Had a WANTED advert on for few days but No replies. speak soon mate my number is 07866555000 darren

South Yorkshire area.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

CRACKING PUPS MATE :D gardens a bit of a shit hole tho [bANNED TEXT] :thumbs:

That's not my garden, but thanks for the comment.

South Yorkshire area.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

ARE THE PUPS STILL FOR SALE

South Yorkshire area.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

Both are mate at the moment but since i've put new pic's up and the price down i've had around 15 calls but no one is local. Some one off this site is travelling 3 hours at the moment to view. I can't stress enough that who ever buys any of these pups will be over the moon with them. MRD.

South Yorkshire area.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

Both are mate at the moment but since i've put new pic's up and the price down i've had around 15 calls but no one is local. Some one off this site is travelling 3 hours at the moment to view. I can't stress enough that who ever buys any of these pups will be over the moon with them. MRD.

Just the one left!