PESTECH 2008

i may have a look down there if im not out ferreting, i belive mr g. waters will be there. it will be worth just going to meet the man i have spoken to on the phone a few times. all the best TOMO

i may have a look down there if im not out ferreting, i belive mr g. waters will be there. it will be worth just going to meet the man i have spoken to on the phone a few times. all the best TOMO

Glenn will indeed be there giving a snaring tutorial.........i will be there also for my sins..........if you need to know anything about snaring then he is not to be missed. ;)

Rolfe. ;)

Im hoping to go (work permitting). I went last year and found it very interesting. Lots of stuff out of my subject area (insects, bird proofing etc) but equally a lot of stuff relevant to me. Made some very useful contacts too. Would be nice to meet Glen Waters and others in the flesh.

All the best

AF

Does anyone know what time the Glenn will be doing his snarring talk?

He should be doing two sessions at approx 11 o/c and then at 2o/c........Liam Brinded doing quick-set demo as well.

Glenn follows yours truly doing mole trapping session. ;)

Rolfe ;)

i went yesterday, i wont bother again , its so far removed from what im doing now , it just leavs me cold all the chemicals machines and tools , boring boring .

the only good bit for me was meeting glenn and steve. watched the snaring demo by glenn wich was great, but feck me he had me laffing. for those that havent met him , think of an army sergent major. :clapper: this old chap asked glenn a question :wallbash: big mistake. glenn replies (scots accent) have you no been paying attention. and it was like this all the way threw. feck im sat hear smilling thinking about it :D an abolute weath of knowlage , who cant help you enough , just make sure you pay attention. :D

nice meeting you two testerday all the best TOMO :thumbs:

Yeah........nice to meet some of you guys as well.........Glen doesn't take any prisoners thats for sure ;):cry::cry:

Always good to meet faces from the THL and a good day was had by all everyone i think.....Just that next time i will need to drag Glen off earlier, but he certainly kept the dedicated trappers enthralled.

Rolfe. ;)

As has already been said, a great day made better by mssrs snareman & Rolfe. Sorry I didn't say hello Tomo, it was one of those days!

I've put some cracking pictures of the masters at work over on pestpro.....