out with the whippet dog again

yes why can that not take fox ? if you want ill go threw his ped with you and not even a bit of sooty sam blood

robert

Robert

I would welcome a bit of advice from yourself or anyone else. I’m looking for a whippet primarily to use for rabbits on the lamp but I wouldn’t mind having a go at the racing as well. I don’t know if I should be looking for a pedigree or non-pedigree pup. All roads of advice seem to lead to Mike Brown but is there someone a bit closer with suitable stock. I’m not in any mad rush and would prefer to wait for something suitable.

Eamonn

yes why can that not take fox ? if you want ill go threw his ped with you and not even a bit of sooty sam blood

robert

Robert

I would welcome a bit of advice from yourself or anyone else. I’m looking for a whippet primarily to use for rabbits on the lamp but I wouldn’t mind having a go at the racing as well. I don’t know if I should be looking for a pedigree or non-pedigree pup. All roads of advice seem to lead to Mike Brown but is there someone a bit closer with suitable stock. I’m not in any mad rush and would prefer to wait for something suitable.

Eamonn

mate pm me your phone number might have some thing for you

robert

robert

Robert

Eamonn

mate pm me your phone number might have some thing for you

robert

PM sent

Eamonn

robert

Robert

Eamonn

mate will phone you the mara forgot all about it

robert