patterdale pup tail docking

Guest blackntan
My russell has a 4-5" stump, I was told a while after I got him that his tail was how can you say 'Nibbled off by the breeder'! Don't know how much truth is in this, anybody else know about the tail biting?

By the way he's 8 now with a happy stump! ;)

I used to know a lad a few years ago who claimed he bit them off. How true it was i don't know, as i never actualy saw him do it.

mine are all self docking :whistling:

Guest john the baptist
My russell has a 4-5" stump, I was told a while after I got him that his tail was how can you say 'Nibbled off by the breeder'! Don't know how much truth is in this, anybody else know about the tail biting?

By the way he's 8 now with a happy stump! ;)

I used to know a lad a few years ago who claimed he bit them off. How true it was i don't know, as i never actualy saw him do it.

mine are all self docking :whistling:

Funny you should say that b&t as my bitch has a bad habit of biting off the pups tails too. :hmm:

one of my dogs tails isnt well, how can i say, docked by who it should be!

and when i took it to the vets to get its injections the vet asked alot of questions but i just played dumb, they microchip them at the same time to proove its the same dog suposedly but obviously my pup wasnt microchipped, if you just play dumb and dont give nothing away they usually just let it go in the end

my friend who has just had a litter of patts said all she got wi them was a photocopied bit of paper when the vet did them

A MATE OF MINE BOUGHT A JRT TERRIER A WHILE BACK WITH THIS "RUBBER RING THING" ON ITS TAIL, TOOK IT TO THE VETS FOR

ITS INOCULATIONS & THERE WAS A RSPCA OFFICER IN THE VETS AT THE TIME & HE ASKED WHERE THE DOG WAS BOUGHT FROM, NOT KNOWING THAT

THIS PRACTICE WAS ILLEGAL ON DOGS HE TOLD HIM.......... RSPCA ENDED UP TAKING THE GUY WHO SOLD THE DOG TO HIM TO COURT...... BEWARE!!!

IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO THIS TO DOGS :yes:

Guest blackntan
A MATE OF MINE BOUGHT A JRT TERRIER A WHILE BACK WITH THIS "RUBBER RING THING" ON ITS TAIL, TOOK IT TO THE VETS FOR

ITS INOCULATIONS & THERE WAS A RSPCA OFFICER IN THE VETS AT THE TIME & HE ASKED WHERE THE DOG WAS BOUGHT FROM, NOT KNOWING THAT

THIS PRACTICE WAS ILLEGAL ON DOGS HE TOLD HIM.......... RSPCA ENDED UP TAKING THE GUY WHO SOLD THE DOG TO HIM TO COURT...... BEWARE!!!

ITS ILLEGAL TO , BURGAL HOUSES BEAT UP OLD WOMEN , FLY PLANES INTO SKY SCRAPERS SMUGGLE DRUGS , STAB EACH OTHER WITH KNIFES, CARRY ILLEGAL GUNS

AND DECLARE WAR ON LITTLE COUNTRYS FULL OF OIL , BUT HEY THE RSPCA WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT FOR DOCKING A TAIL :icon_eek: , FOOOOK THEM :bye:

:clapper:

ITS ILLEGAL TO , BURGAL HOUSES BEAT UP OLD WOMEN , FLY PLANES INTO SKY SCRAPERS SMUGGLE DRUGS , STAB EACH OTHER WITH KNIFES, CARRY ILLEGAL GUNS

AND DECLARE WAR ON LITTLE COUNTRYS FULL OF OIL , BUT HEY THE RSPCA WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT FOR DOCKING A TAIL :icon_eek: , FOOOOK THEM :bye:

Well said :clapper: