Bull crosses

not the best pics dean29 ;)

i have seen better pics of diesel the jibber on here as well come on deen chicken pull your socks up [if you can bend over that far] :clapper::yahoo: :11: :11:

::that made me grin .the bend over bit.

Edited by UNFIT

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats paddy like on his legs or do you just use him for stopends when digging not slagging him of just wondering

i only use him on the lamp, he isnt the fastest, but hes got heart of a lion and as hard as nails . hes never failed yet.

dean i have just got back in from a fun night with some very tough prey ,and a very good bull bitch that did her best but did not want to know in the end ,even her owner was looking for a tree to climb .if you think your dog is that hard how about me proving you wrong ,they all have their limit ,you know me ,im not many miles from you .let me know ,i just love proving people wrong when it comes to dogs .i wont BOAR you with the details Edited by UNFIT
whats paddy like on his legs or do you just use him for stopends when digging not slagging him of just wondering

i only use him on the lamp, he isnt the fastest, but hes got heart of a lion and as hard as nails . hes never failed yet.

dean i have just got back in from a fun night with some very tough prey ,and a very good bull bitch that did her best but did not want to know in the end ,even her owner was looking for a tree to climb .if you think your dog is that hard how about me proving you wrong ,they all have their limit ,you know me ,im not many miles from you .let me know ,i just love proving people wrong when it comes to dogs .i wont BOAR you with the details

ok mate pm me

dean i have just got back in from a fun night with some very tough prey ,and a very good bull bitch that did her best but did not want to know in the end ,even her owner was looking for a tree to climb .if you think your dog is that hard how about me proving you wrong ,they all have their limit ,you know me ,im not many miles from you .let me know ,i just love proving people wrong when it comes to dogs .i wont BOAR you with the details

????????????????????????????????????