Northumbria Police Firearms

As you lot will know Northumbria Police have changed the firearms licensing inspection / interview officers from

police officers to designated "firearms officers".

Apparently they have much more experience in the knowledge of firearms and guns in general.

They check your home "as good" ( if not better ) than the old boys.

The interview is very realistic and pleasurable made easy and really there is no pressure on the applicant at all.

I would sum them up as been quite knowledgeable and I am very happy with the whole procedure.

I am pleased the system is been handled in a professional way so that standards are maintained.

I have not got my new ticket through yet but I am sure all will be OK !

The only twist I have is the fact that they are reducing the amount of ammunition you can buy / store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a letter with my form saying I Needed to buy 1000 and hold 1200 but he never said no but did say

"if we reduce the amount just apply for an amendment". this I felt was pointless as I have orders for 500 to 700 head of rabbits per week

so all the rule does is makes me go to the dealers more to buy bullets.

But Overall they have made the right choice in employing the staff they have.

Steve

As you lot will know Northumbria Police have changed the firearms licensing inspection / interview officers from

police officers to designated "firearms officers".

Apparently they have much more experience in the knowledge of firearms and guns in general.

They check your home "as good" ( if not better ) than the old boys.

The interview is very realistic and pleasurable made easy and really there is no pressure on the applicant at all.

I would sum them up as been quite knowledgeable and I am very happy with the whole procedure.

I am pleased the system is been handled in a professional way so that standards are maintained.

I have not got my new ticket through yet but I am sure all will be OK !

The only twist I have is the fact that they are reducing the amount of ammunition you can buy / store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a letter with my form saying I Needed to buy 1000 and hold 1200 but he never said no but did say

"if we reduce the amount just apply for an amendment". this I felt was pointless as I have orders for 500 to 700 head of rabbits per week

so all the rule does is makes me go to the dealers more to buy bullets.

But Overall they have made the right choice in employing the staff they have.

Steve

You need to help me understand this one....

25,000 - 35,000 rabbits a year (70-100 per DAY!!!) ...you 'avin a larf...what have you been shooting them with up to now??

Well, there you go Decker

You know better and think its unreal .lol ... I am small fry compared to some that bag 2 maybe 3 times the numbers of me.

You know the lads that have refrigerated Lorry's come to the job to take rabbits away ! You are aware of that arnt you ?

Maybe you should ask Woodga about numbers...he will tell you stories that you can only dream.

Just because you young lads only catch a few does not mean that there is only a few to catch.....lol

So if someone wanted 70 rabbits the morra you could not get them ?

Hmmmmmm......

There is some that can some that say they can ( I call it work ! what do you call it ? )

I will take a guess and say Hobby or sport.

But....I never came on here to confront anyone so best of luck to all.

Regards Steve

Edited by RabbitNMY

You know better and think its unreal .lol ... I am small fry compared to some that bag 2 maybe 3 times the numbers of me.

You know the lads that have refrigerated Lorry's come to the job to take rabbits away ! You are aware of that arnt you ?

Maybe you should ask Woodga about numbers...he will tell you stories that you can only dream.

Just because you young lads only catch a few does not mean that there is only a few to catch.....lol

Regards Steve

durham also as good,new guys they have are easy going and a pleasure to speak to.

as for the rabbit thing,we can return with 100 a trip no problem at all,just have to spend the time to get them.

Regards Steve

durham also as good,new guys they have are easy going and a pleasure to speak to.

as for the rabbit thing,we can return with 100 a trip no problem at all,just have to spend the time to get them.

good to hear that Durham are also on the ball.

Nice aint it ?

I am pleased that you know how to catch Rabbits and yes you have to put the time in to it.

ITS CALLED WORK

But 100 is no bother for a shift....some on here think thats a bit "lier lier bums on fire."....lol

Over 7 days I like to do about 5.

I am not far from you bud ! Just up the road ! hehehehe

Catch ya later.....early mornin mate.

Regards Steve

Hmmmmmm......

There is some that can some that say they can ( I call it work ! what do you call it ? )

Regards Steve

I do not supply rabbits, that is simply a bi-product of my vermin contol work!

You have not responded to, or answered my intrigue, you have responded with insulting inuendo, you have suggested you supply up to 35,000 rabbits a year...you have now suggested you know people that supply over 100,000 a year..... THAT IS 2000 A WEEK - EVERY WEEK - NON STOP FOR A YEAR

I asked you to help me understand this...you have not...I am therefore left with one conclusion...BULLSHIT!!!!

Go talk to the fairies!!!!

Edited by Deker

Hmmmmmm......

Regards Steve

You have not responded to, or answered my intrigue, you have responded with insulting inuendo, you have suggested you supply up to 35,000 rabbits a year...you have now suggested you know people that supply over 100,000 a year..... THAT IS 2000 A WEEK - EVERY WEEK - NON STOP FOR A YEAR

I asked you to help me understand this...you have not...I am therefore left with one conclusion...BULLSHIT!!!!

Ha Ha Ha, Decker First of all I do not need to explain anything to you my friend.

This thread was about the beneficial changes to Northumbria Police licensing.

I will help you a little "My post said" I have orders for 500 to 700 head of rabbits per week but no I will not be out 24/7/365

But when I do go out I know fine well that the target numbers must be met.

I was making a statement about the reduction in ammo allowance by the licensing department but never mind you took this thread onto something else by using silly off thread comments ( and now you have the audacity to say I responded with insulting innuendo ).

I am not trying to say I am better than anyone else but the figures you mention can be met by some of my associates and have regular time off to spend with there family.

I can not help you understand without educating you and thats the bit I will not do.

But to make a comment like ...BULLSHIT!!!!

Go talk to the fairies!!!! is a bit strong do you not think especially when you are you 'avin a larf as you put it.

You did ask "what have you been shooting them with up to now??" will you be surprised if I say a .22 ?

I never said it was a first application.

Anyways enough of this crap ! I remember now ( this is why I stooped using this site )

So I am off to talk to the fairies

Bye :tongue2:

Edited by RabbitNMY

Here we go :clapper::clapper::rofl::rofl:.................................. :aggressive: haven't we all just been pm'd about this, without taking sides here, lets respect a mans integrity without casting doubts over his statements. If he,s a pro bunny popper....so what. A civil enquiry about how would suffice. So good on you RNMY, well done.

Hmmmmmm......

Regards Steve

Ha Ha Ha, Decker First of all I do not need to explain anything to you my friend.

I will help you a little "My post said" I have orders for 500 to 700 head of rabbits per week but no I will not be out 24/7/365

I was making a statement about the reduction in ammo allowance by the licensing department but never mind you took this thread onto something else by using silly off thread comments ( and now you have the audacity to say I responded with insulting innuendo ).

I am not trying to say I am better than anyone else but the figures you mention can be met by some of my associates and have regular time off to spend with there family.

I can not help you understand without educating you and thats the bit I will not do.

Go talk to the fairies!!!! is a bit strong do you not think especially when you are you 'avin a larf as you put it.

You did ask "what have you been shooting them with up to now??" will you be surprised if I say a .22 ?

Anyways enough of this crap ! I remember now ( this is why I stooped using this site )

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

First thing I said was..You need to help me understand this one....

Thats all clear then, everyone is well aware now of how you achieve these mythical figures and your mates manage to kill 100,000 rabbits a year!

:bye::bye::bye::bye: I'm sure the fairies will enjoy your company!!

Well if I wanted I could bag 100 a night... but to be honest I'd be pushed getting 500-700 a week, week in week out... I suppose its down to the area but even the best of areas thats some good going... I drive the land, which helps, pegandgun used to do the same and on a quad which helped get the numbers up even more...but keeping it up throughout the year is some feat...

Hmmmmmm......

Regards Steve

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

First thing I said was..You need to help me understand this one....

Thats all clear then, everyone is well aware now of how you achieve these mythical figures and your mates manage to kill 100,000 rabbits a year!

:bye::bye::bye::bye: I'm sure the fairies will enjoy your company!!

Decker. What the hell are you on about.

you are right some one needs to help you understand this one

Who are you to doubt my ability when you are on a hunting forum saying you can't get a mere hundred head of rabbits on a day.

If your trying to get me to educate you you have also failed on this aspect too my friend.

Do you come on here to have a go at other members ? Or cause a row ?

You doubt me when you know bollocks all about me, where I go or know how I operate.

I hope admin is proud to have members like you on board....

I really can not help it if you are a novice and can not make a comfortable living out of your "hobby"

I do not know you and it goes without saying I do not want to ever have the opportunity of been blessed with your presence.

Now you rake around forums doing what your good at "causing crap" and I will carry on doing what I do best ( catching rabbits )

Regards

I have orders for 5 to 7 hundred

I never said I get them ! Some weeks I do mind but I never mentioned all the year round.

I was trying to say its no good been able to buy 400 rounds and needing 800 is it ?

He started with his Abacus Calculator and began a forum row.....at what point did I say I kill and catch 700 rabbits each and every week ?

But as far a my mates they do get thousands away and yes need refrigerated vehicles to transport them from the job.

Anyways.

Should we read the original post again and begin from there ?

Steve

Its very simple chap...you came on suggesting you had orders for 500-700 rabbits a week...I did some maths and was obviously curious with the numbers that came back...since then you have suggested you know people who kill 2 or 3 times as many...that makes 100,000 a year........

You have explained nothing further since despite requests, and resorted to abuse....I rather suspect anyone who wants to read this thread will draw their own conclusion!!

And yet another figment of your imagination......

Who are you to doubt my ability when you are on a hunting forum saying you can't get a mere hundred head of rabbits on a day.

...perhaps you would care show me anywhere that I made any comment about how many rabbit I can shoot in a night!!

:bye::bye::bye:

OK.. JUST SEEN YOUR RESPONSE ABOVE :thumbs:

Edited by Deker