hi i have around 20 dvds for sale or swap i will not post it will cost me around £35 to post them so have decided that whoever wants them will have to collect or will meet half way if not too far i live in warrington area my number is 07709590146 cheers :victory:

hi i have around 20 dvds for sale or swap i will not post it will cost me around £35 to post them so have decided that whoever wants them will have to collect or will meet half way if not too far i live in warrington area my number is 07709590146 cheers :victory:

what dvds have you got mate ?

and to send one dvd cost 65p and to send 20 will cost about £8 maybe less

so dont know where you get £35 from ?

Edited by ukhunter

hi mate every dvd has got its own plastic case not the clear plastic sleeve and there is 25 dvds and 2 videos by the warrener i have ratting /rabbiting /snaring /trapping /deer stalking /pest control /ways of the old poacher by the warrener and more cheers mate DM :victory:

you will sell em quicker if ya post. i have recently recieved a quickset longnet. that had a huge box and wieghed more than 25 dvds and only cost a tenner. up to you mate but i may make ya an off if you can post. also it may help if you are willing to split and post