COMMANDO CHALLENGE, pics and stuff

Guest foxyjo.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends what you wear along with it but i thought this may bring out the colour in your cheeks..........that and next years challange all over again..... :clapper::clapper::clapper::blink:

nice eh...........suits you mam..............suits you..... :clapper:

post-8190-1226951444_thumb.jpg

Guest foxyjo.

:clapper::clapper: Well, I've already had a few people contact me saying they'd be up for it next year....I'll just find out whether they're prepared to dress up as my sheep!!! :D

Priest - glad to hear it! :thumbs:

On a more serious note......Labsnlurchers is the only person who has not responded with regard to paying her sponsorship. :thumbdown:

I've sent several messages, the last of which asking whether she intended to honour it or not.....and still...no response. I've had a couple of people contact me to say, could they wait til the end of the month, or they're sorry, they forgot, it'll be along shortly, but Labsnurchers is the ONLY one who has blatently and repeatedly ignored it. I find this enormously rude. No one was forced to offer their money.

Not only is it rude, but also makes me quite cross when I see the calender thread which is about no particular charity - just apparently an excuse to show off - asking people to trust HER with their money and make promises of sponsorship, and then support breast cancer in a thread this morning!!! I think it's pretty low to be seen to support every charity going, and then not follow through on your word...and especially with your own brother off to Basra soon...

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, AND HONOUR YOUR PROMISES BEFORE YOU ASK PEOPLE TO BACK YOU!!!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Strong Stuff's words are ringing in my head....

:clapper::clapper: Well, I've already had a few people contact me saying they'd be up for it next year....I'll just find out whether they're prepared to dress up as my sheep!!! :D

On a more serious note......Labsnlurchers is the only person who has not responded with regard to paying her sponsorship. :thumbdown:

I've sent several messages, the last of which asking whether she intended to honour it or not.....and still...no response. I've had a couple of people contact me to say, could they wait til the end of the month, or they're sorry, they forgot, it'll be along shortly, but Labsnurchers is the ONLY one who has blatently and repeatedly ignored it. I find this enormously rude. No one was forced to offer their money.

Not only is it rude, but also makes me quite cross when I see the calender thread which is about no particular charity - just apparently an excuse to show off - asking people to trust HER with their money and make promises of sponsorship, and then support breast cancer in a thread this morning!!! I think it's pretty low to be seen to support every charity going, and then not follow through on your word...and especially with your own brother off to Basra soon...

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, AND HONOUR YOUR PROMISES BEFORE YOU ASK PEOPLE TO BACK YOU!!!!! :censored::censored::censored:

POWERFULL WOMAN,S MOTTO

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ..."Oh crap....she's awake!!" :clapper: attam Foxy!!

POWERFULL WOMAN,S MOTTO

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ..."Oh crap....she's awake!!" :clapper: attam Foxy!!

PMSL :icon_redface: good one,

Sheep you say............ :blink: whites not my colour sorry............ :(