new permission

jazz_11

well today i was on a big mission to find permission and i was not going to take no for an answer, well i finished work at 12 and we set off from there to a few local farms, we went to 3 in total well nothing 2 said no the other wasnt in...... so we went home had lunch and then loaded the dog and went back out. but further up into more of a farming community....

well we stopped at the first farm rather big the women said yes yes yes until she asked the other half then it was no no no..... well..!!!! :censored:

the second farm we stopped at again another descent size... he said he used to have people do it but then they abused it so another no....

well by this time time was getting on as i had dog training at 5:30 for my spaniel.

we then stopped at another dairy farm well what can i say its BIG far bigger than all the others.! there were not many hedges there but the guy assures me they have plenty of rabbits there and i saw plenty of birds which is always a plus..

well after like a 20 second chat to the farmer he said yes carry on ... well it made my day i could not belive it. i wanted to tstop at more and more farms to try and get more permission but my dad was like no one is enough for today oh well i was a happy bunny :D

do you think i should keep looking as then when i get a handfull i can virtually go out at least once a weekend which is just what i want especially now that the fishing season is closing. (trout)

so i am off next week not shooting buit just to meet back up with the farmer and he is going to show me the boundries and where i can and cant shoot. and also where the rabbits are...

so im hoping to go out next saturday with scuzy and return the favour to him as he has taken me out plenty of times now....

all the best

jazz

Keep looking by all means, BUT make sure you look after this landowner and do a good job for him..if you do the word is likely to get round and finding permission may get easier..but trust me, if you screw up here word WILL get around!! :thumbs: ATB