Guest markbrick1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
I couldnt do 60k nowadays mark,but no way am I carrying someone off a riverbank tonight because they refuse to walk 10 yards to the path :D
I CAN SEE IT NOW MATE HE WILL BE TRYING TO GET HIS TRUCK ON THE RIVER BANK,I WOULD PAY TO SEE THIS :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:this man puts a new meaning into driving the fields hes nu 1 when it comes to this and beleave me it wouldnt surprice me if he did get his truck on the river bank,he only got stuck once while ive been with him,he told me to get out as i did and looked at the situation he put his foot down covered me in smelly shitie water, lol,i recon he did it on purpose for the night before Edited by markbrick1
Guest markbrick1
He has agreed to walk,his original words were "I dont do walking" "Saves on shoes right?Besides,he would have to do some serious pitch-black off-roading to get onto this river :thumbs:
i mean it take a video your in for a good night if more then 60 paces is needed,mark
Guest little lurcher
Mark,only you could pull this type of thing off,its gone from a simple one man band cottage industry home-produced disc to a full BBC production "Lamping with Oddie" type movie :clapper: Do we need special home-office licences to hunt the otters :hmm::D

he will have his own cable chanel soon . it will be BBC Markbrick :clapper:

big bald cu*nt produtions :clapper::victory:
Thats why its been hush-hush and you never got your invite Mark,we couldnt handle the competition 'ampshire trout as you well know,because of the,quartz,chalks and limestone deposits in the area are the hardest fighting fish in the country bar none,thats the story,now if you come over and disprove that by emptying the river we are going to look like genuine plums right?So no invite :bye:
dont feel bad mark i didnt get asked either, rod and reel is also a good method mack you get a good fight if you hook them :whistling: good luck,look forward to reading bout it :victory:
Nothing quite like the feel of a flexing rod in your hand Ooty :blink: I think Mark is back treading flint underfoot soon ;)
to be sure :good: you mean crushing flint under foot, :whistling::victory: Edited by ooty
Guest markbrick1
Nothing quite like the feel of a flexing rod in your hand Ooty :blink: I think Mark is back treading flint underfoot soon ;)

MARK AND HIS FAITHFULL COMPANIONS WILL BE AT THE LAND OF FLINT AGAIN VERY SOON TO GIVE A RUNDOWN ON THE RABBITS,he doesnt backtrack :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: all the best mark