waterproof trousers

went out today bolted a big fox and missed it :icon_eek: got soaked to the bone, my gortex army trousers were worse than useless, could anybody recomend a decent pair cf hardwearing waterproof trousers that are not to heavy and where can i buy them from, thanks in advance.

Dutch issue gore tex trousers :notworthy: :notworthy: hardest wearing waterproofs ive ever had, lasted me 3 yrs of tree surgery, hunting, hiking and biking!!! the guy at my army surplus recons they de-comission them by cutting them up now though!! if you find any send the details of the shop my way!!!!!

Dutch issue gore tex trousers :notworthy: :notworthy: hardest wearing waterproofs ive ever had, lasted me 3 yrs of tree surgery, hunting, hiking and biking!!! the guy at my army surplus recons they de-comission them by cutting them up now though!! if you find any send the details of the shop my way!!!!!

got to agree with that had a set last 3 years beating and shooting until i introduced them to a barbed wire fence wish i could find some more