air gunner world...

for a few weeks or so i have been asking different question about which sort of air rifle to buy, .22 a few lads say aa200/400 but i cannot make my mind up :wallbash: then there the question about weather or not to get a single shot or multi or a spring or pcp...the think is i have about 300/400 quid to get a good ish rifle but i cannot make my mine up...then on the other hand my mate as a logun sweet 16 which i think is canny but he's sent it back twice in about 8/12 months an advice .. :gunsmilie:

go for a pcp mate you have enough money to get a good one

all the best liam

liam every body has told me to get different rifles, what the best for my price range, i have a scope and mounts etc..

for that money you should be able to get a half decent multishot pcp abd silencer. have a look on "that" airgun site.always plenty t0o choose from! (edited to say,i meant 2nd hand!)

hi thehunter69

i have owned a springer AATX200HC and i have AAS410 PCP x 2. both very good rifles and accurate the TX has a good recoil on it & the s410 has none but don't forget about weinrauch springers as well. on your budget the AA is definitely the better in my opinion because i use them ? except the hw100 which is out of your budget as for the logun s16 i have tried these and very quiet but don't forget the s16s maybe even better? but paramilitary looking.

people have put posts on here of the pellet jamming

but i put that down to person not product

hope this helps if not pop to your local F.A.D { GUN SHOP }

regards

davy

Check out your local gun shops for a used AA S410. Mine cost me £250. The only problem I've had was a leaking filler that cost pence to fix.

A very accurate rifle for the money. Best £250 I've ever spent.

Regards,

Ian.

I've actually gone back to a springer from pcp having picked up a second hand HW97K, and I have to say I'm really enjoying shooting with it. You can't fault the stealth and multi shot options of the pcp but I have to say there is just something about a quality springer that makes my shooting that much more enjoyable at the moment. Also I can you grab the HW97 on the way out of the door without the hassle of making sure it's fully charged first. ;)