A couple for bryn

coupleforBryn002.jpg

coupleforBryn001.jpg

Went out the other night. Had 4 runs, caught 2. So far he's caught 10 rabbits. I know its not alot but hes still only 12 months old and i think im getting there slowly but surely. Hes quite a big pup 24", 58lb the rabbits down my neck of the woods aren't easy, i'm trying to get him to learn to take squatters, plus he's not keen on retrieving. Ill keep working on him. :wallbash: All the best

ray (BIRD)

He did well Ray and im sure you will get him right in the end, good luck, his turning out to be a fine looking pup by the way. :thumbs:
he aint still worrying is he?,that dogs going to be a blinder.built like a tank,sorry to cut the call short the other day mate,had the landy flick off the jack and hit me in the not so funny bone.still aint funny,atb mate chat soon :thumbs:
He did well Ray and im sure you will get him right in the end, good luck, his turning out to be a fine looking pup by the way. :thumbs:
he aint still worrying is he?,that dogs going to be a blinder.built like a tank,sorry to cut the call short the other day mate,had the landy flick off the jack and hit me in the not so funny bone.still aint funny,atb mate chat soon :thumbs:

Thanks Nick+lads, i going out later see if ican catch a couple more, your are right nick he is strong

fecker, and very keen :victory:

ray BIRD

Thanks Nick+lads, i going out later see if ican catch a couple more, your are right nick he is strong

fecker, and very keen :victory:

ray BIRD

me to mate,catch up soon :victory: