LAST TOPIC FOR THE SITES photos added as promised

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
any person with a working dog of any sort - who says their dogs dont pick up injurys / cuts of any sort is full of shite -

dogs look well mate .

very well said h.h every runing dog takes bags n bumps if they dont they aint TRYING HARD ENOUGH :no: any 1 that said different you no there full a shite...no matter how there bred they all pick un injurys..

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Leveller
yea i will be out at 12 ish and we as me and my dogs they sit here tellin me what to type,mark

Good for you I'm very envious, the wind is blowing and it's drizzly the corn is in and my old lamping bitch is laid up I've been out duck shooting today but I'm missing the lamping but there you go that's the nature of the job. I just have to do the best for her and allow her time to make a full recovery and then when she's 100% I can get back at it. Enjoy your night out

Guest markbrick1
yea i will be out at 12 ish and we as me and my dogs they sit here tellin me what to type,mark

Good for you I'm very envious, the wind is blowing and it's drizzly the corn is in and my old lamping bitch is laid up I've been out duck shooting today but I'm missing the lamping but there you go that's the nature of the job. I just have to do the best for her and allow her time to make a full recovery and then when she's 100% I can get back at it. Enjoy your night out

dont quiet understand your change in attitude,
Guest Leveller

There really is no change it my attitude Mark I think you just read things wrong sometimes and it's also fair to say you are the tiniest bit paranoid when it comes to me, with all the recent wrong and unfounded accusations with you claiming I got you banned from another site you've got a little tied up and are really against me.

I have no problem with you I've never even met you I will wholeheartedly put my hands up and admit once or twice I've found you very easy to wind up but I've never meant to cause you any harm it was only banter from myself I'm sorry it's upset you as much as it has but I am a terrible piss taker I know that and maybe I take it for granted that most people will laugh it off or return the banter but I guess occasionaly it's bound to happen when somebody is a little more sensitive that they take it to heart.

I love my hunting as much as the next man (or woman) and would never put another genuine hunting man (or woman) down I go out of my way to help fellow brothers (and sisters) as much as I can anybody who knows me will tell you that.

But I do like take the piss now and again :D

EVERY TIME I COME ON HERE AN SEE MB PUTS A TOPIC UP WHY THE FUK PEOPLE SLATE IM OFF THE SITES FOR PUTTIN PICS UP AN TOPICS ABOUT HUNTING SO IF PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT MB WHY DONT THEY FUK AN CAUSE THERE ONLY FUKIN CYBER HUNTERS MB YOU HAVE SOME VERY GOOD LITTLE DOGS THERE MATE AN TAKE NO NOTICE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU OR YOUR DOGS THERE ONLY JELUOS IF I WAS YOU GET AS MANY TOPICS AN PICS UP AS YOU CAN AN IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY NO WHAT TO DO MATE,ATB SALUKIXLAD

Guest markbrick1
There really is no change it my attitude Mark I think you just read things wrong sometimes and it's also fair to say you are the tiniest bit paranoid when it comes to me, with all the recent wrong and unfounded accusations with you claiming I got you banned from another site you've got a little tied up and are really against me.

I have no problem with you I've never even met you I will wholeheartedly put my hands up and admit once or twice I've found you very easy to wind up but I've never meant to cause you any harm it was only banter from myself I'm sorry it's upset you as much as it has but I am a terrible piss taker I know that and maybe I take it for granted that most people will laugh it off or return the banter but I guess occasionaly it's bound to happen when somebody is a little more sensitive that they take it to heart.

I love my hunting as much as the next man (or woman) and would never put another genuine hunting man (or woman) down I go out of my way to help fellow brothers (and sisters) as much as I can anybody who knows me will tell you that.

i will sit on the fence for a while on this,it went to personal saying i was threatening you and your family etc,iam quiet happy to close the book on our past and open a new one in to our internet freindship :laugh::laugh: and of coarse a bit of banter,but its time people saw people on these sites for who they are,i post pics yea some maybe i shouldnt,but at least you all knew i was no anti,i beleave in what i do i beleave i do it in a very humane way,as said on the chat last night by the big fish,iam a cruel sod for takin pics of live hares and live roe,all the live stuff was relised to breed another day all the dead stuff dog food,certain people dont get out enough to sometimes beleave what others say.......like you with the red stags i never said my dogs took em but you tried to make a point in saying i did :boxing::boxing: ,i can honestly say again i am in it for the love not the money are the fame??????who can honestly say that who invites people on there land as much as me :whistling::whistling::whistling: who never invites people out posts loads and keep in there clicks to tell all the behind the scenes bullshit and show all the behind the scenes false photos :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy:over 120 pms from people in 24 hrs of support state iam not as disliked as i was made out,look at the fen post when i went there,they made me out as a right tosser why??????people withdrew there invitations like socks and tomo all because one man could tell a lie and i fought my corner and kept goin,well thenks again to EVERYBODY this wasnt a topic for effection or selfrightness,it was one of ive had enough to many people even known hunters just want to put you down,well cheers to all my supporters and maybe just maybe ian might tighten the rules on members names joining are even have a certain room for verified people to enter in were we have no dickheads were we can invite one another out and not feel threatened are watched,mark

Mark ffs pick your dummy up and get on with working your dogs.You obviously rub a few folk up the wrong way,but i honestly think you are a decent bloke,and id gladly take you out with me if you were ever in my neck of the woods.I'll admit that the site has had a influx of piss takers lately,but id never lose sleep about someones oppinion of me, really couldnt give a flying f*ck.My dogs are no world beaters,but they mae me smile and earn there keep.

I always try never to be personal on forums,as we can only judge someone on what they type,but i was guilty of overstepping the line one time,and i reacted to a comment.It got very heated and phone calls were made and pm's exchanged.However in the end apologies were made and the sorry episode put to bed.I have no ill feeling towards the guy and hope he feels the same way about me,he would be more than welcome on my permission if he ever wished to visit,but it shows how easy it is to fall out with folk who you would normally get on with,just over silly comments or remarks typed on a keyboard!!.

Yours in sport.Bill :thumbs:

Guest markbrick1
Mark ffs pick your dummy up and get on with working your dogs.You obviously rub a few folk up the wrong way,but i honestly think you are a decent bloke,and id gladly take you out with me if you were ever in my neck of the woods.I'll admit that the site has had a influx of piss takers lately,but id never lose sleep about someones oppinion of me, really couldnt give a flying f*ck.My dogs are no world beaters,but they mae me smile and earn there keep.

I always try never to be personal on forums,as we can only judge someone on what they type,but i was guilty of overstepping the line one time,and i reacted to a comment.It got very heated and phone calls were made and pm's exchanged.However in the end apologies were made and the sorry episode put to bed.I have no ill feeling towards the guy and hope he feels the same way about me,he would be more than welcome on my permission if he ever wished to visit,but it shows how easy it is to fall out with folk who you would normally get on with,just over silly comments or remarks typed on a keyboard!!.

Yours in sport.Bill :thumbs:

well what you got to catch i will be on my way but iam not diggin to any rabbits mate terriers in the boxes i will be there all the best bill,mark

Guest Leveller

I'm bored of this now, you made threats to me months ago they were nothing to do with your recent dismissal from another site and you've never threatened my family so that's nonsense too. Your threats didn't and still to this day don't bother me it's just water off a ducks back.

Can I suggest we lay all this to bed the topic gets locked you accept my appology for my banter offending you and you actually grasp the fact that I PLAYED NO PART IN YOU GETTING BANNED FROM THE OTHER SITE and hopefully all this bollocks ends here right now and we all move forward together I can't really say anything else on the matter that I haven't already said in the past and to quite frankly it's boring the hell out of me and it just seems to be like a scratched record..............

hndshak1.jpg

Words online are often misinterpreted,60% of communication is kinesic,the interpretation of body language,only 7-10% is actual words,thats the problem with 'Tinternet,one dimensional flat screen with words on,no tones nor inflections,its damn nigh impossible to interpret the specifics and intentions,but Levs is holding out an Olive branch mark...........

Guest markbrick1
Takes a man to offer one,and an equal man to grasp one.............

NOT A PROBLEM ITS OVER FORGOT CHILDISH BANTER NO MORE THANKS LEVS ALL THE BEST MARK,ps no lock though but no more about us,mark

i will sit on the fence for a while on this,it went to personal saying i was threatening you and your family etc,iam quiet happy to close the book on our past and open a new one in to our internet freindship :laugh::laugh: and of coarse a bit of banter,but its time people saw people on these sites for who they are,i post pics yea some maybe i shouldnt,but at least you all knew i was no anti,i beleave in what i do i beleave i do it in a very humane way,as said on the chat last night by the big fish,iam a cruel sod for takin pics of live hares and live roe,all the live stuff was relised to breed another day all the dead stuff dog food,certain people dont get out enough to sometimes beleave what others say.......like you with the red stags i never said my dogs took em but you tried to make a point in saying i did :boxing::boxing: ,i can honestly say again i am in it for the love not the money are the fame??????who can honestly say that who invites people on there land as much as me :whistling::whistling::whistling: who never invites people out posts loads and keep in there clicks to tell all the behind the scenes bullshit and show all the behind the scenes false photos :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy:over 120 pms from people in 24 hrs of support state iam not as disliked as i was made out,look at the fen post when i went there,they made me out as a right tosser why??????people withdrew there invitations like socks and tomo all because one man could tell a lie and i fought my corner and kept goin,well thenks again to EVERYBODY this wasnt a topic for effection or selfrightness,it was one of ive had enough to many people even known hunters just want to put you down,well cheers to all my supporters and maybe just maybe ian might tighten the rules on members names joining are even have a certain room for verified people to enter in were we have no dickheads were we can invite one another out and not feel threatened are watched,mark

PLEASE SHOW THE POST OR PM WHERE I WITHDREW MY INVITE, PLEASE PUT IT ON THE SITE.

MARK THERE ARE ALSO PLENTY PEOPLE ON HERE INVITING OTHER PEOPLE OUT , IT GOES ON ALL THE TIME. NEARLY ALL MY OUTING UP THE DALES, HAVE BEEN WITH DIFRENT PEOPLE. AND I GOT QUITE A FEW IN THE WINGS WAITING :tongue2:

AND LOOK AT A FEW OF THE CHAPS UP NORTH, TAKING FOLK OUT ALL THE TIME