(Jill) Ferret

Hi could any off you chapps could tell me how to settle in a 15 weeks old silver jill. She is keap on her own but is out alot in my work shop playing around, She was ok when i got her the weekend and was been handles ok for the first few day but know she hold on to my finger now bless her. lol I was told to get a older ferret but just loved the colour of this one, So what advice could any one give my please.

James.

Hi could any off you chapps could tell me how to settle in a 15 weeks old silver jill. She is keap on her own but is out alot in my work shop playing around, She was ok when i got her the weekend and was been handles ok for the first few day but know she hold on to my finger now bless her. lol I was told to get a older ferret but just loved the colour of this one, So what advice could any one give my please.

James.

You only got her last weekend, how much time does she spend in this workshop playing etc a day

James.

You only got her last weekend, how much time does she spend in this workshop playing etc a day

About a hour and the rest of the day i`m in and out getting used to me? I know it will take a while but been told so many things about ferrerts. Just dont know were to start.

If its anything like the silver jill i kept back from my kits "GOOD LUCK" these things need Ritalin.I have heard the same from other members on here so im guesing its a trait.I have high hopes on it being a good worker though.Gonna leave it a bit before entering her to a burrow.See if it settles down a bit first.