terriers you would have in your yard

Guest blackntan

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: would not have a nice looking terrier like them show winner,s try taken sum pic's of sum proper workers's from north wales instead of just the shows CLOWN
you fooooking blind or somthing am amazed you can count to three, :icon_eek: OH AND I TAKE EVERY CARE WITH WORKING TERRIERS ,NO FACES , NO PLACES, THEN YOU GET SOME BEAUT COMING ON SHOUTING CLOWN, :hmm:

i think your an argumentive clown that loves show dogs two, i bet u havent seen all them dogs working!! :wallbash::gunsmilie:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: would not have a nice looking terrier like them show winner,s try taken sum pic's of sum proper workers's from north wales instead of just the shows CLOWN
you fooooking blind or somthing am amazed you can count to three, :icon_eek: OH AND I TAKE EVERY CARE WITH WORKING TERRIERS ,NO FACES , NO PLACES, THEN YOU GET SOME BEAUT COMING ON SHOUTING CLOWN, :hmm:

i think your an argumentive clown that loves show dogs two, i bet u havent seen all them dogs working!! :wallbash::gunsmilie:

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU SAY THAT BLACKTANS A REET HARD BARSTARD :whistling::whistling:

I'm thinking any of the ones in a show ring are there for rosettes? i'm thinking any of the guys who have gone out and bought little G-string, collars and leads are there for rosettes.

anyone who's trimmed a terriers tail so it's head looks bigger is there to win. Or are they all entering dogs shows for some other reason?

They don't hand out foxes at shows do they??? :unsure:

Bryan

WELL SAID THEY SHOULD BAN THEM f*****g SHOWS ALL THEY DO IS HELP NOBHEADS MAKE MONEY OUT OF TERRIERS

I'm thinking any of the ones in a show ring are there for rosettes? i'm thinking any of the guys who have gone out and bought little G-string, collars and leads are there for rosettes.

anyone who's trimmed a terriers tail so it's head looks bigger is there to win. Or are they all entering dogs shows for some other reason?

Bryan

WELL SAID THEY SHOULD BAN THEM f*****g SHOWS ALL THEY DO IS HELP NOBHEADS MAKE MONEY OUT OF TERRIERS

bit extreme aint it..you could say that about live stock showing its all the same the world over and everyones an expert

Bryan

bit extreme aint it..you could say that about live stock showing its all the same the world over and everyones an expert

i love working my terriers always have done an i been to shows but i stand there for ten minuites an i seen enough id rather go walk the dogs just carnt understand how lads can stand about watching that

So how do clubs raise funds? Thought that's what shows were for.

Stevie

exactly...but there is those people who dont like something so it has to be banished..there is no such thing as the best looking dog its a matter of opinion as there is no such thing as the best worker also a matter of opinion..or should we banish opinions as well :wallbash:

smart or ugly if they work who cares,my old dog was know by a lot of good digging men but he was no looker,a think blackntan as done a good post,shows shouldnt be taken seriously its a bit of fun a attend may be 2 or 3 each year its a ride out with the kids to me :thumbs: !!

smart or ugly if they work who cares,my old dog was know by a lot of good digging men but he was no looker,a think blackntan as done a good post,shows shouldnt be taken seriously its a bit of fun a attend may be 2 or 3 each year its a ride out with the kids to me :thumbs: !!

i agree its the forums that take it all too seriously..dont see anyone arguing the toss like this at the shows do you

Guest blackntan

and your names donkey :thumbs:

THINK ITS NEVER BEEN THE SHOWS IN GENERAL ITS THE IDEA THAT FELLAS KEEP NON WORKING DOGS AND BREED OFF THEM JUST FOR LOOKS.

A NICE LOOKING GOOD WORKERS GREAT BUT FOR GENUINE TERRIERMEN THE DOG LOSES ITS BEAUTY WHEN IT DOESN T DO THE JOB IT WAS BRED FOR.

I THINK ITS THE HIGHJACKING OF ONCE DECENT WORKING LINES FOR SHOW THAT CAUSES THE CONTROVERSY.HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD IT SAID "HE USED TO HAVE DECENT DOGS BUT THEY RE ONLY SHOW STUFF NOW"?

ITS HARD ENOUGH GETTING AND KEEPING DECENT TERRIERS THAT STAY TILL DUG CONSISTENTLY NEVER MIND WORRYING ABOUT COLOUR SHAPE ETC ETC .OMO

Guest blackntan

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU SAY THAT BLACKTANS A REET HARD BARSTARD :whistling::whistling:

zzZZZZZzzzzZZZZ 7250 HITS AND ONLY ONE KNOB MY FAITH HAS BEEN RESTORED Edited by blackntan
Guest blackntan

THINK ITS NEVER BEEN THE SHOWS IN GENERAL ITS THE IDEA THAT FELLAS KEEP NON WORKING DOGS AND BREED OFF THEM JUST FOR LOOKS.

A NICE LOOKING GOOD WORKERS GREAT BUT FOR GENUINE TERRIERMEN THE DOG LOSES ITS BEAUTY WHEN IT DOESN T DO THE JOB IT WAS BRED FOR.

I THINK ITS THE HIGHJACKING OF ONCE DECENT WORKING LINES FOR SHOW THAT CAUSES THE CONTROVERSY.HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD IT SAID "HE USED TO HAVE DECENT DOGS BUT THEY RE ONLY SHOW STUFF NOW"?

ITS HARD ENOUGH GETTING AND KEEPING DECENT TERRIERS THAT STAY TILL DUG CONSISTENTLY NEVER MIND WORRYING ABOUT COLOUR SHAPE ETC ETC .OMO

[/quote

B+T thanks for sharing some pictures of a variaty of stamp of terriers, and may i say if you would of put a picture of one of mine up i would of been well shuffed.

Also may i say i no a few of the terriers n owners and i'm sure they'd feel the same.

YIRS Wheaten

Keep clicking!

Guest blackntan
B+T thanks for sharing some pictures of a variaty of stamp of terriers, and may i say if you would of put a picture of one of mine up i would of been well shuffed.

Also may i say i no a few of the terriers n owners and i'm sure they'd feel the same.

YIRS Wheaten

Keep clicking!

:thumbs: