LAMPING THE DALES

up the dales for the weekly pylgramage :notworthy: to the holy land of the bunny. my old hunting partner came and a good mate of his and there 2 inexperianced dogs, who performed reasonably well , and got a decant score each.

well this new farm realy is like watership down at night :blink: there are a ridiculous amount of rabbits feeding on these fields, and running up to the fell. there looks to be a few good bits to snare and longnet as well.

holy shit ! were some of these fields steep :o feck me i was blowing a bit. Tara did ok , but was fecking around with the cant be arsed to run on the slopes, and only taking the easy ones. i think she needs a few nights out down here on the open hedgerow land, make her work for them a bit more.

heres a end of night pick . total was 57 Tara got 25 , the rest were cought by my mates dogs.

im fecking bolloxed now , 3 1/2 hours sleep . and just got in from a days flushing, with the other dog

DSCF0242.jpg

about 3 hours and she is 3 :thumbs:

Thats great catchin kid...you look well tired in the pic...looks like the gate is holding you up lol ;)

should see me now , after nearly 5 hours across the plough flushing

Guest markbrick1

well done looks like another good night,iam a land afar tonight and tomorrow ive taken my little rabbit dogs away from there comfort zone of cornwall hoping they will serve me well,mark

up the dales for the weekly pylgramage :notworthy: to the holy land of the bunny. my old hunting partner came and a good mate of his and there 2 inexperianced dogs, who performed reasonably well , and got a decant score each.

well this new farm realy is like watership down at night :blink: there are a ridiculous amount of rabbits feeding on these fields, and running up to the fell. there looks to be a few good bits to snare and longnet as well.

holy shit ! were some of these fields steep :o feck me i was blowing a bit. Tara did ok , but was fecking around with the cant be arsed to run on the slopes, and only taking the easy ones. i think she needs a few nights out down here on the open hedgerow land, make her work for them a bit more.

heres a end of night pick . total was 57 Tara got 25 , the rest were cought by my mates dogs.

im fecking bolloxed now , 3 1/2 hours sleep . and just got in from a days flushing, with the other dog

DSCF0242.jpg

A1 night out tomo yer dogs must be running really well and getting fit for the comp.. :clapper: well done.