• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

price of bloody fuel thats killing a lot of the shows now

You're not kidding!!!

It was about 150 miles each way for me, but most of it in 3rd and 4th gear between Newtown and Llandrindod Wells (sp?), cost me around £80 in fuel for that day out, not complaining or whingeing because I had a good day (personally I mean regardless of any gear I sold)

It would be very easy to blow £80 on a night out, guess it's down to priorities, but I can see why people might think twice about going .............

Its the bloke in the photo with you with the bullx on the lead from Aberconan?

an

Champion terrier open show Murphy owner Scott Barton shown by Derwin owens res Spook Scott Barton

nice couple of blackns there does any of you fallas on here know how they work, and what lines they are from.

only had murphy a month havent had a chance to work it yet, middleton lines

spook is 110% ground never failed, brightmore stubbard lines

Champion terrier open show Murphy owner Scott Barton shown by Derwin owens res Spook Scott Barton

nice couple of blackns there does any of you fallas on here know how they work, and what lines they are from.

only had murphy a month havent had a chance to work it yet, middleton lines

spook is 110% ground never failed, brightmore stubbard lines

• 2 weeks later...
scotts mut are very good workers one is a mobile hairdresser and the other is an order picker at morrisons but they only do dayshifts as both are scared of the dark

spook is a good bich i have worked that dog and there is a lote more rubbish out there like sum i can mention.Stop acting like kids and give scot a bit of credit

scotts mut are very good workers one is a mobile hairdresser and the other is an order picker at morrisons but they only do dayshifts as both are scared of the dark

spook is a good bich i have worked that dog and there is a lote more rubbish out there like sum i can mention.Stop acting like kids and give scot a bit of credit

well said why do people get so uptight about other peoples dogs have to say ok i dont have terriers now but my dogs are my dogs and as long as im happy with them i dont care what others think . we have anough crap from outside our world without arguing amongst ourselves ... now dont all shout at me at once lol im only likkle :D

nobodys getting up tight ive known scot for years and scot hasnt worked a dog for years hes into showing and fair play to the chap hes pretty good at it , he gets his share of red rossetes and i wish i could tart a dog up as good as he does but i havent got the patience or the interest

nobodys getting up tight ive known scot for years and scot hasnt worked a dog for years hes into showing and fair play to the chap hes pretty good at it , he gets his share of red rossetes and i wish i could tart a dog up as good as he does but i havent got the patience or the interest

tut topper see you had to shout at me im gonna have to go sit in a corner and cry now :icon_redface::icon_eek::cry: and i did ask nicely too