r.i.p zack and boss

Guest lurcherboy2008

Beautiful looking dog and pup: gutted for you.

It's also worth noting that if vaccinations are not kept below 5C they lose their viability. So people that buy them on the cheap and don't keep them in the fridge are just wasting their money and risking their dogs' lives. Had it happen to me a few years ago: I've never bought cheap vaccs. since then: horrible to see a young dog die needlessly.

Guest lurcherboy2008
gutted for you crow face from what you said about zack he was good at what you wanted him for big shame about boss only a young pup :(

yes goat head was a very good dog indeed for what i wanted him for, now i can either have jesse OR put sam over sox, i know if i dont do it now he'll be gone before long as he's an old dog and cant do much just here for studding now, shes due on heat october/november so well see what happens, might have jesse get him git and use him for when sox is out with pups then give him back to geeky when hes fit so he can start haveing some fun with him like he use to, not looking forward to haveing a pup again though lol got to start all over again :wallbash::wallbash: anyway thanks everyone :thumbs:

Guest lurcherboy2008
sorry for your loses , i hope the new dog comes good 4 you mate

well if i have the dog off a mate i know iv got a good dog, OR if i do breed my bitch theres no reason i shouldnt have a good dog out of her as shes good enough for me and the dog im thinking about puttin over her is very very very good

Guest lurcherboy2008
Sorry to hear man.. I have found that Scopex tablets work well in parvo pups, coz it is for gastro-intestinal spasm..

I have saved 2 pup with this tablets..And sugar water, coz parvo makes the blood sugar to go to low.

any idea where i can get these? and also any idea on how long they last before their no good? could well be handy for something in the future if i ever did need them (hopefully not though)

Sorry to hear man.. I have found that Scopex tablets work well in parvo pups, coz it is for gastro-intestinal spasm..

I have saved 2 pup with this tablets..And sugar water, coz parvo makes the blood sugar to go to low.

any idea where i can get these? and also any idea on how long they last before their no good? could well be handy for something in the future if i ever did need them (hopefully not though)

You can find it at the Pharmacy..

Here is a pic of how the tin looks..

If you give it to the pup or dog, take a syringe put 1 tablet in the syringe and crush the tablet, use 1 table spoon sugar in 2 cups of water (boiled water that have been cooled)..

Take the syringe with the crushed tablet in and take 6ml (every 3 hours) of the sugar water and mix well with the crushed tablet in the syringe and give it to the pup. This stuff is very bitter..

post-18481-1222701519_thumb.jpg

Edited by High Accent
Guest lurcherboy2008

You can find it at the Pharmacy..

Here is a pic of how the tin looks..

If you give it to the pup or dog, take a syringe put 1 tablet in the syringe and crush the tablet, use 1 table spoon sugar in 2 cups of water (boiled water that have been cooled)..

Take the syringe with the crushed tablet in and take 6ml (every 3 hours) of the sugar water and mix well with the crushed tablet in the syringe and give it to the pup. This stuff is very bitter..

mmmmmmm interesting, will keep that 1 in mind, cheers :yes: