New Glenn Pup

nice pup mate

The dog thats the father is Knockroe Big Boy.Im waithing on his papers to come so I can see exactually whats in his breeding.The fella I got him of says he will work in the fields.I have a bitch thats about 15 months.Not many fields left around my way.Houses and factories being built everywhere. I got the bitch to get me back out hunting. Ive being getting out when work lets me.Got a few ferrets that Im getting some rabbits with.The little pup has a bit of character about him,even around the bigger older dogs.Well able to take a bit of rough and tumble.Very strong for his age and size.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hilltyke
nice pup ... what lines it off ballyfoyle? had a bitch last season wheaten in coulour she was down off that line..
Please do forgive me for stickin my oar in, sincerest apologies however I really like your Bull terrier. Real Smart Dog.
Crfacking pup. Are you going to work it?

I hope to get him hunthing.I dont know at what but. He will at least come ferreting with me.If I get to know other people near me that hunt different things to rabbits he might get to do different things.

• 4 weeks later...