Fence snare kits?

One of the great things about this site is that it helps people learn to do things they couldn't do before.

I have to agree that you won't get better than from Woodga or Snareman, but sometimes you just have to have a go yourself - that's something I can really relate to.

Guest friedrice
One of the great things about this site is that it helps people learn to do things they couldn't do before.

I have to agree that you won't get better than from Woodga or Centreman, but sometimes you just have to have a go yourself - that's something I can really relate to.

tidied up to save stubby further embarrassment john ? or to stop further debate ? or did stubs ask you to clean it up ?.

by doing so you also got rid of some good infomation to.

mod rule again . no free speach on here no more right or wrong ?

stubbs seen this post and could answear to it could he or is it one mod looking after another, sounds like the masons to me.

john b am i right or not.

and be honest with me .

I have to agree that you won't get better than from Woodga or Centreman, but sometimes you just have to have a go yourself - that's something I can really relate to.

tidied up to save stubby further embarrassment john ? or to stop further debate ? or did stubs ask you to clean it up ?.

stubbs seen this post and could answear to it could he or is it one mod looking after another, sounds like the masons to me.

and be honest with me .

Friedlice can I ask whats your issue???

Guest friedrice

and be honest with me .

Friedlice can I ask whats your issue???

yes you can ian. youve got a pm .

and be honest with me .

FR - I always am honest as far as I'm aware, and as fair as my judgment allows.

I cleaned the thread up because I didn't think the argument was helpful and PMd you both. There are clearly some personal issues between you two which I'm not prepared to get into and nor am I in the habit of editing posts so as to leave the 'good bits' in and the 'bad bits' out.

And in fact I only made them invisible so they're all still there for us to get a second opinion from Ian or anyone else.

Your point was a valid one snares are hard to make - no issue with that and I've left that there. No suppressing your free speech on this issue at all.

Just this once then I'll break my own rule and selectively quote your post which I moderated, save you typing it back in:

had samples sent down to me from snareman. i spent days ,weeks and months trying to make my own to the same spec as his.

to get them right aint easy, got through loads of wire trying,and money.

you got to spin them at the right tightness and tension them right so they can spring back into a set position if they get knocked ready for the next rabbit.

i spent months doing so and i think ive got it right. ive also sent free snares to whippeter94 ,and rabbit tourmenter on here for free.

and will do for others,and all because i had some sent to me off snareman,who was kind enough to help me out and i feel i can help out oyhers free of charge by sending them a dozen snares for free.

Guest friedrice

and be honest with me .

FR - I always am honest as far as I'm aware, and fair as far as my judgment allows

I cleaned the thread up because I didn't think the argument was helpful. There are clearly some personal issues between you two which I'm not prepared to get into and nor am I in the habit of editing posts so as to leave the 'good bits' in and the 'bad bits' out.

And in fact I only made them invisible so they're all still there for us to get a second opinion.

Your point was a valid one snares are hard to make - no issue with that at all and I've left that there. No suppressing your free speech on this issue at all.

Just this once then I'll break my own rule and selectively quote your post which I moderated, save you typing it back in:

had samples sent down to me from snareman. i spent days ,weeks and months trying to make my own to the same spec as his.

to get them right aint easy, got through loads of wire trying,and money.

you got to spin them at the right tightness and tension them right so they can spring back into a set position if they get knocked ready for the next rabbit.

i spent months doing so and i think ive got it right. ive also sent free snares to whippeter94 ,and rabbit tourmenter on here for free.

and will do for others,and all because i had some sent to me off snareman,who was kind enough to help me out and i feel i can help out oyhers free of charge by sending them a dozen snares for free.

john your a good mod mate :thumbs:

no mate, never saw the post as I work nights, hence reading it now at 05.23am,

and just for the record, those "shit" snares of mine, that you'vre seen :hmm: are all bought from woodga

did try to send you a private message, but seems you'vre blocked them