country wide kennels

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit of a warning for anyone who has been taken for mug by countrywide kennels, and subsequently went and ordered from canine kennels.

It looks like canine is going the same way, it gets decided on, friday i think, wether they are to go into liquidation or not!

So after losing 750 quid with countrywide, it now looks like i have lost another 750 quid with canine, pi**ed off ? Yes just slightly!!!!!!! The kennels were supposed to be delivered tomorrow!! I only found out about it when i called them. :angry:

Hi

We at ideas-4-pets are saddened when we see companies like Countrywide and now possibly Canine Kennels going into liquidation, particularly when we hear that people have lost their hard-earned cash.

www.ideas-4-pets.com have been trading since 2003 and are one of the leading suppliers of dog kennels and runs. We are a website only based company who do not hold stock and therefore do not encounter the same problems as those companies who do.

If you haven't heard of our company it's because all our advertising efforts go into Google SEO and adwords so for example if you put dog kennels or dog kennel into Google Search, you will see that we are No. 1.

We invite you to take a look at our site where you will see excellent quality products at competitive prices and we provide an excellent service equal to anyone's.

Does anyone know where Cannine Kennels actually buy their panels from??? Their must be a main supplier as I have found exactly the panels else where...They must be buying from a Trade supplier

Regards

Kev

Hi Guys, Sorry to hear about your losses of money and kennels, I am from

Stu’s animal housing and are getting phone calls almost every day with the stores of your losses, we are a true small business Father Son and Brother, we are based in the Midlands and supply and fit top quality kennel and runs, I understand that it will be hard for some to place trust in manufactures after being let down by others, please feel free to pop in for a chat or give me a call on 01384 567577 our web site is

www.stusanimalhousing.co.uk

Edited by stu's animal housing

Hi, I also had Problems with Countrywide kennels!

Needed a Kennel to house my Springer and Working Cocker, and after being let down by Countrywide! (lucky for me did not hand over any cash!!!)

I managed to find a local Kennel builder who built me a kennel to the spec i required, delivered it in person, and installed it for me!

I had a super service and can not reccomend them enough!

Check out their link....

http://www.stusanimalhousing.co.uk/dog_dowry.htm

I hate to see big LTD companies such as Countrywide kennels ripping people off then going bump, and using our money to re open as another name as if nothing had happened!

Just a bit of a warning for anyone who has been taken for mug by countrywide kennels, and subsequently went and ordered from canine kennels.

It looks like canine is going the same way, it gets decided on, friday i think, wether they are to go into liquidation or not!

So after losing 750 quid with countrywide, it now looks like i have lost another 750 quid with canine, pi**ed off ? Yes just slightly!!!!!!! The kennels were supposed to be delivered tomorrow!! I only found out about it when i called them. :angry:

Hi

We at ideas-4-pets are saddened when we see companies like Countrywide and now possibly Canine Kennels going into liquidation, particularly when we hear that people have lost their hard-earned cash.

www.ideas-4-pets.com have been trading since 2003 and are one of the leading suppliers of dog kennels and runs. We are a website only based company who do not hold stock and therefore do not encounter the same problems as those companies who do.

If you haven't heard of our company it's because all our advertising efforts go into Google SEO and adwords so for example if you put dog kennels or dog kennel into Google Search, you will see that we are No. 1.

We invite you to take a look at our site where you will see excellent quality products at competitive prices and we provide an excellent service equal to anyone's.

Its ok for Ideas-4-Pets blowing there own trumpet as they sell out of their house bedroom. As they rightly put it they carry no stock and rely on other companies to supply them with goods.

The biggest problem they have is that some of their suppliers could go the same way. They are not in control of their own destiny because they dont want to put their money in stocking goods. They could also be in serious trouble as it is.

How can Ideas-4-Pets spend lots of money on Google advertising goods they dont have. They would never be allowed to trade on ebay or reputable companies like amazon.

If I were to buy a kennels or animal products now in view of the current situation, I would only pay on delivery of goods. I have heard about Ideas 4 pets but what I heard was not very good. Be warned!

Hi

Its ok for Ideas-4-Pets blowing there own trumpet as they sell out of their house bedroom. As they rightly put it they carry no stock and rely on other companies to supply them with goods.

The biggest problem they have is that some of their suppliers could go the same way. They are not in control of their own destiny because they dont want to put their money in stocking goods. They could also be in serious trouble as it is.

How can Ideas-4-Pets spend lots of money on Google advertising goods they dont have. They would never be allowed to trade on ebay or reputable companies like amazon.

If I were to buy a kennels or animal products now in view of the current situation, I would only pay on delivery of goods. I have heard about Ideas 4 pets but what I heard was not very good. Be warned!

Good one! I have been a victim of Ideas-4-pets. Ordered a kennel off them and had to wait for over 6 weeks before I even heard from them. They never answer the phones and have to communicate through emails.

I would think twice before even considering ordering anything from Ideas-4-pets. You do not stand a chance of getting your money back if anything happened to them as they hold no stock. You will be reffered back to the suppliers.

I've also heard Canine are in big trouble, lets hope they haven't treated customers as bad as Countrywide have. I wonder how soon they will return as a new company!!? Wouldn't surprise me if they already had that sorted out! it shouldn't be allowed to happen.

The problem being that we are all in sticky times. The next 12-18 months are going to be turbulent to say the least. Let the buyer beware, i feel, would be a good maxim. Its now a buyers market and i hope that "Cash on Delivery" comes to mind more often. That way the suppliers know the longer they f&ck about the longer they have to wait for their money.

I HAVE SYMPATHY FOR ANY ONE ON HERE WHO HAS LOST ANY MONEY , BUT BE WARNED ANY COMPANY OPERATING ON THE INTER NET AND TAKING YOUR MONEY UP FRONT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS IN THE CURRENT ECONOMIC CLIMATE , THEY RELY ON YOU TO BUY OFF A BIGGER SUPPLER THEN TAKE THERE CUT AND PASS ON YOUR MONEY, IF THE SUPPLER GOES YOU ARE FOOOOKED WITH NOTHING BUT AN INTERNET COMPANY TO CHASE , ORDER YOU STUFF FROM A COMPANY THAT WILL TAKE CASH ON DELIVERY DO NOT GIVE DEPOSITS BE FIRM ITS YOU MONEY DO NOT PART WITH IT TILL YOU HAVE YOUR GOODS, AND BELIEVE ME THERE WILL BE BIG NAMES GOING UNDER

I've also heard Canine are in big trouble, lets hope they haven't treated customers as bad as Countrywide have. I wonder how soon they will return as a new company!!? Wouldn't surprise me if they already had that sorted out! it shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Its a big shame that Canine Kennels could go the same way as Countrywide kennels and we can only blame the current economic crisis thats bringing even giants like MFI and Woolworths out of the market. I have dealt with Canine Kennels before and their products and customer sevice surpass all quality I have seen in the market in relation to dog products.

Their level of professionalism when dealing with customers is utmost. Only thing I know is they would not hesitate to tell their customers the truth if the situation was bad and they would not just disappear from the face of the earth without advicing their clients what to do if they became a victim of the current situation.

Having known some of the sales/customer service team at Canine Kennels, I would not hesitate going back to them whenever they go or whoever they come up as. But at the moment, I will keep my money to myself and only buy what I can see. I hear more companies are to follow suit. Little advice! Beware where you put your money especially at these troubled times. We all love our dogs but you dont want to loose your hard earned cash for nothing. We hope the situation gets better sooner than later.

As a dog lover and enthusiast, we all feel the blow and feel sorry for the affected companies. Hope one day they come back and come back more strongly.

A small point, maybe, and I may be missing something, but I have just got my January 2009 issue of Sporting Shooter and Countrywide Kennels are still advertising in it, 50% off for the Sporting Shooter readers who order in December??

could anyone who went to the creditors meeting report back on what happened. I was too ill to go. Phoned the liquidation company but was only told they were in liquidation with no assets that she was aware of. I was told to speak to my credit card company. Now at a loss as to who is officially responsible and which (if any) of them will re- emburse me. As someone who has never been in this position before am out of my depth here and would appreciate advice

Hi

A1 company had stuff off them ,goods come when they say and good prices